What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

better MC. matt johns or paul vautin.

drake

First Grade
As long as Johns doesn't do that f**king head wobble thing that Vautin does, he's got my vote.

kickback

Juniors
The fat for sure>>> Mat Johns over steps his mark sometimes and i cant stand it when all he can talk about in ANDREW this and ANDREW that!

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
aussies1st said:
Only time cricket would interfere with the sunday footy show is when it actually is in Aus. And usually the footy show is over

We r talkin abt the Ashes and the Thursday Footy Show

Mr Saab

Referee
paul vautin by the length of the pacific hwy.
Johns has a very very annoying laugh, smile, grin...the lot. Sometimes its so fake its absurd.
But then it could be worse...could be P Harragon hosting!

panthersballboy

Juniors
Matt Johns is the best thing to happen to the footy show. I have actually enjoyed it a lot the last few weeks when Fatty hasn't been there. I like the Fat but Johns is a better host.

perverse

Referee
soon they may as well just name it "The Newie Show".
doesn't bother me really (lol), been listening to fatty talk up manly and QLD for long enough now, it's been a nice breath of fresh air. having said that, i hope fatty recovers well and soon.

Riddell

Juniors
Out of the two possible positions both of them can take Fatty is definately the better host and Matty is definately the better panelmember where he can just add in some things rather than take control. Leave it as it was

choisir

Juniors
Vautin for sure.He knows he is a goose and pretends to be nothing more.Johns on the other hand thinks he is a comedic genius ,I cant cop a bloke who is the loudest laugher at their own jokes.

lucablight

First Grade
I recon fat is the better of the two. His jokes are wit have been the backbone of the footy show for years. Johns is trying to do the same but is failing most of the time.

Im not even gonna start with his laugh...

WTF MATE? Paul Vautin has wit? Matthew Johns is a much better host. Matthew Johns has a football brain and alot more charisma for mine. Paul Vautin is nothing but a gibberer who says "Best Band ever!" to EVERY single band that comes on the show.

To all those guys who said Vautin is better I hope you realise there was a reason the footy show was struggling in the ratings. Paul Vautin never talked about football. Ever since Matthew Johns took over at least they talk about footy on the "footy" show

Hari Kari

Juniors
they both suck.

harragon sucks even more.

funny thing is, harragon was selected to be a panel member by the fans, now they all wish he wasn't there. suck $hit.

Bernster

Juniors
Well, I am sick of Matty Johns worshipping that spoilt brat of a brother of his...Oops, Joey is Shane Warne's long lost brother.

kickback

Juniors
lol Yeah i love that chick give it to him in the street talk last week about him and his brother when he was trying to put sh*t on south sydney! pull ya head in johns if you can!

Bring back the FAT

goldcoastnrl

Juniors
Probably fair to say that each on their own dont have the all round talent. However as a group they work of each other and combine to give a good laugh and some great football information.

So if you have all its great when 1 or 2 are missing the whole show suffers.

www.goldcoastnrl.com

iggy plop

First Grade
lucablight said:
WTF MATE? Paul Vautin has wit? Matthew Johns is a much better host. Matthew Johns has a football brain and alot more charisma for mine. Paul Vautin is nothing but a gibberer who says "Best Band ever!" to EVERY single band that comes on the show.

To all those guys who said Vautin is better I hope you realise there was a reason the footy show was struggling in the ratings. Paul Vautin never talked about football. Ever since Matthew Johns took over at least they talk about footy on the "footy" show

The ratings actually picked up while Fatty was still on the show. They just continued to stay solid when Johns took over, but have understandably dropped again due to the Ashes. People like sprouting mistruths. Bec must have told you that one.

I wanna know what Ryan Girdler has done wrong. I thought he was a shoe in to be a panel member this year, but he's hardly been sighted.

Latest posts