What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Betting for Friday...

Nickeel

Juniors
Hello to Steve Price and Michael Sullivan if they're reading.

In the head to head...
Sydney Roosters $1.77
Parramatta Eels $1.95

Obviously I've been watching a different comp the last 9 weeks or so.

Roosters are also giving away 1.5.

As for margins, Parramatta +13 is paying $4.25. Think I might need to make a quick stop at the old Totalizer on my way home from work for a speculator.

Anyone else have a tip?

Nick

eels_fan

First Grade
Those 13+ odds are pretty damn juicy...havent layed a bet in a couple weeks mite be time to get down to the TAB.

I'd look at draw/eels for half/full double and Tahu 1st Try Scorer.

Total points 40-50.

Hurriflatch

Referee
although I'm thinking it will be a 1-12 win due to the amount that it's paying putting a little on 13+ might be a good idea

Macca_

Coach
:lol:

1 minute off doing it at the same time :D

Parra/Parra half time full time double is $2.85!!!

Macca_

Coach
Haven't had to much of a look yet but couple of things stand out...

I'm confident about Friday night and gee that $4.25 about 13+ looks nice

Manly 1-12 over Dogs is $3.20 while Broncos against the 6.5 start at $1.85 is a steal!

Macca_

Nickeel

Juniors
Macca_ said:
:lol:

1 minute off doing it at the same time :D

Parra/Parra half time full time double is $2.85!!!

I saw that... quite appealing.

Great minds think alike Macca!

Nick

Macca_

Coach
Nickeel said:
I saw that... quite appealing.

Great minds think alike Macca!

Nick

Aye that they do :D

I'll be including the Half/Full double in my multi's. Good way to start the weekend.

Have to have something on the 13+ though.

Also for the non AFL followers, taking Essendon with the start (21.5) this Friday night is the go. I'm biased cause I follow them though :D

Macca_

Macca_

Coach
Yeah Munsie and the boys keep taking us on.

The run will end (maybe)... But until then if they want to keep throwing up the good odds, we'll keep taking them.

Macca_

oldmancraigy

Coach
I guess they figure the Roosters will fire up for this game.

Problem is - I think our boys will fire up too!

I reckon Smithy has been telling them that this is one of those 'statement games' - everyone has seen us beat Cowboys, Manly, Sharks, etc - and are giving our form lip service, but I don't think anyone truly rates us as a contender. This game is our chance to put some points on one of the sides with a reputation in the league (although their performances have been mediocre) - our defence will certainly contain their half-hearted attack, and our unpredictable attack will be way too much for Ricky's little mind! Bring it on!

T-Bone

Juniors
oldmancraigy said:
I guess they figure the Roosters will fire up for this game.

Problem is - I think our boys will fire up too!

I reckon Smithy has been telling them that this is one of those 'statement games' - everyone has seen us beat Cowboys, Manly, Sharks, etc - and are giving our form lip service, but I don't think anyone truly rates us as a contender. This game is our chance to put some points on one of the sides with a reputation in the league (although their performances have been mediocre) - our defence will certainly contain their half-hearted attack, and our unpredictable attack will be way too much for Ricky's little mind! Bring it on!

Couldn't agree more. A lot of people I know are saying stuff like " for some reason I still don't rate the eels". For some people it is the Brisbane and Souths game. I think beating the Roosters at pretty much full strength (without Soward) at the SFS on a Friday night will shut up a few of the doubters.

In saying this though I don't mind the doubters as it means we keep slipping under the radar and we keep getting good value at the TAB

Macca_

Coach
T-Bone said:
In saying this though I don't mind the doubters as it means we keep slipping under the radar and we keep getting good value at the TAB

Spot on! They are waiting for us to falter. But how much can they afford to lose in the mean time :lol:

Should we falter, I doubt they will recoup what they have lost on the eels...

Oh and don't expect to hear about me on the sports news. Not outlaying 40k this time, pulling my head in a bit :lol:

Macca_

T-Bone

Juniors
Macca_ said:
Spot on! They are waiting for us to falter. But how much can they afford to lose in the mean time :lol:

Should we falter, I doubt they will recoup what they have lost on the eels...

Oh and don't expect to hear about me on the sports news. Not outlaying 40k this time, pulling my head in a bit :lol:

Macca_

Macca,

That wasn't you that got on the Aussies against Bangladesh at 1.01. I actually feel sorry for that guy as he was only after some drinking money for the weekend and now can't drink for 3 months. That would drive a man to drink

Macca_

Coach
:lol: nah not I.

Don't bet on the cricket. (much anyway)... :D

Wouldn't take those odds either. $1.20 pops are ok to stick in your multi's but not just one off... Unless you unload of course...

Macca_

PIG

Juniors

Macca_

Coach
Yeah I saw that last night :lol:

It was suspended though!

The $6.75 about not winning is good value :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
PIG said:
I have a feeling they might get up against Penrith.

Hey Eelavation....wanna take me on on that. Penrith win you lose the sig, Knights win, you keep it.

Hey!! Hey!!..your on bro....go the Penny's :D

Latest posts