What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bad Boofy Benny Smith!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Playing awesome!!! been a while, but he's starting to hit his straps, and our side does look stronger defensively outwide at present:D

Always been a fan of his:D

Signing him to a new four year deal = a shrewed Hagan move:lol:

Hope he keeps it up.

strider

Post Whore
played a BIG part in grothe's 2nd try - bounced off morris and tossed teh ball to eric with some space

extend his contract!!! :fist:

:lol:

He played well tonight and so did the rest of the team. Not a bad player in the team.

Comes down to attitude in the end.

The Colonel

Immortal
Starting to find some very solid form..... his defence was fantastic, that hit on Patten to trap him in the in goal was great. Starting to remember to drive with his legs too..... someone needs to follow him around as he was looking to offload on a few occassions.

forward pass

Coach
He is not doing his silly jink before hitting the line now. He is just running straight and hard. I like what we are seeing from him at the moment.

Great to see.

IFR33K

Coach
I was of the belief, that the criticism toward BS was a bit harsh.

He had a few good years, to start his career, then injury tore 2008 apart. It was always going to take time to get his confidence and form up.

Well done.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i think his speed just has to improve, but if he's there mainly for his defense, and aslong as others around him create chances thenhe will be an asset.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
I reckon he has finally realised that he will never play centre again, no other team wants his services at centre, and that he is not a centre, so he has pulled his finger out and become a backrower. Good on him, cause he is a very competent player in the daniel wagon mould but much better.

hybrideel

Bench
He has learnt to hit the holes and now that we have players who can pass to players in holes it's coming up trumps. Great stuff Benny