What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big bad bustlin' Ben Smith!

eel01s

Bench
Well **** me, but IMO Benny just played the game of his career!

Superb in defence, made great metres on the fringes, and totally worked his a**e off!!!

Obviously he is another player that, after early crap form or differences with the coach (or both), has turned it around.

He was my man of the match - although what else can you say about Hayne?!?

Congratulations Benny!

Gronk

Staff member
Yes I was thinking that during the match. What a turn around it's been. Well done Benny.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
He was unreal, and glad he has prove me and others wrong being in the forward pack - lets hope he just keeps getting better now.

Kornstar

Coach
Imo Man of the Match, i can only assume that last try by Hayne tipped him over the edge.

His defence has been great but today he was making metres too!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
cometh the man Benjamin Smith..you've been offically inducted into the backrowers union..

yy_cheng

Coach
Anyone notice Benny's leg drive????

Anyone notice no more shuffling before hitting the defense???

He is a big man. Very strong in the upper body.

And Now he is aggressive in defense and could (I don't think he did) play 80 mins.
If he keeps this up, he will better than Wags and Chad

In 2 years time, he will take over Hindy's defensive role.

Hindy one side, Benny the other.

It is a solid foundation for our defense.

strider

Post Whore
i've said it before - i'll say it again until the cows come home ..... we are a FAR better defensive team with benny there

yy_cheng

Coach
Anyone notice Benny's leg drive????

Anyone notice no more shuffling before hitting the defense???

He is a big man. Very strong in the upper body.

And Now he is aggressive in defense and could (I don't think he did) play 80 mins.
If he keeps this up, he will better than Wags and Chad

In 2 years time, he will take over Hindy's defensive role.

Hindy one side, Benny the other.

It is a solid foundation for our defense.

bartman

Immortal
Great game Ben Smith, and not the first time lately.

He's definitely stepped up and taken that vacant back row spot we were worried about at the start of the year.

I'd like to see DA start to convert Eric in the same way for next season, as a bench backrower, graduating to starting by the end of the season if he's good enough.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I gave Benny my 3 points, he was just awesome. He hits hard and was making good metres down the fringe's. I am happy to eat some humble pie :)

hindy111

Post Whore
I was pleased to see him play well.I think everyone is getting better each game.Mateo just needs to find his form and than and than and than im thinking we can take this out : )

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh Ben, luv your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let him score a try next week though... or else it's a nudie run for him :D

WallyG

Juniors
Like most others on these pages, I was happy for the club to send him on his way about 12 weeks ago. Geez I'm glad I was completely wrong. WHAT A GAME!