What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Young Muirhead for the Strikers could be the worst Australian fielder i've seen..

He makes Glenn McGrath look like Mark Waugh..

yappy

Bench
f**k I'm a sucker. The arvo was clear and bright so we went to ANZ. About $90 for 22 overs after tix, a couple of drinks and parking...

Second year in a row we've barely got 20 overs.

Oh well at least the kids enjoyed it for a bit. No Gayle action was pretty disappointing though.

Play of the Day to Coytey with the old beamer, bowl him with the yorker play. A classic.

yappy

Bench
And what the f**k was the go with Floros being recalled? I was clearly a shocker at the ground, but since when can they recall the guy? The umpire at that end was having a real Barry missing the massive edge from Moi Moi, and giving Chunky Smith lb to one going a foot over. Maybe the third umpire just figured the Chunder were crap enough without having to play against 12?

Horrie Is God

First Grade
And what the f**k was the go with Floros being recalled? I was clearly a shocker at the ground, but since when can they recall the guy? The umpire at that end was having a real Barry missing the massive edge from Moi Moi, and giving Chunky Smith lb to one going a foot over. Maybe the third umpire just figured the Chunder were crap enough without having to play against 12?

They were saying on the coverage the umps can send it upstairs..

Gidley Up

Juniors
Young Muirhead for the Strikers could be the worst Australian fielder i've seen..

He makes Glenn McGrath look like Mark Waugh..

Give him a break, he's only 18. What were you doing when you were 18? Probably crying because you'd lost your holographic Charizard Pokémon card.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Give him a break, he's only 18. What were you doing when you were 18? Probably crying because you'd lost your holographic Charizard Pokémon card.

:lol::crazy::lol:

Calm down kid..It was just a comment..

And what is Charizard Pokémon card??..:?

Horrie Is God

First Grade
This WACA deck looks nice,fast & bouncy..

Hopefully we get an even faster,bouncier one for the test later this week..

aussies1st

Staff member
Last 3 games have had a DRS of sorts, still no idea how it works it seems to be only for catches.