What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I really think our test squad players should be excluded from this crap.

roofromoz

First Grade
I really think our test squad players should be excluded from this crap.

That's what I thought the protocol was going to be, but the Thunder is still using Warner as the "face" of the team, so I'm assuming he'll be padding up this weekend...

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The quality of Test matches recently has had an impact on the interest of this. I will tune in to games and i am going to the Sixers v Thunder with my Cricket club. However, i can't say i am passionately supporting a team or anything.

yappy

Bench
Taking the kids to the Pink v Green game at Homebush (after a goodly feed of shish at Auburb first), and will probably take an interest in the Green more than others, but no it won't be the same as cheering on the Bluebaggers.

MSIH

Bench
I've got a bit of interest in this now. Mainly because I've got on the punt.

Fwiw, I'm on the Sixers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
MacGilla has been outstanding, Smith picks up a after getting hammered. Heat are 5 for 103 with 5 to go.

Patorick

Staff member
In all seriousness, MacGill might have earned himself an IPL deal last night.

Good on him.

beads6

First Grade
The sixers bowled superbly last night. The heat were not very good with the bat or ball but most certainly were missing a strike bowler.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Heat definately looked a strike bowler short, Haddin played a blinder considering he was about 3 of 12 at one stage and MacGill has layed the guantlet down to Warnie :)

beads6

First Grade
Haddin was superb, he is glorious to watch when on. I thought for sure MacGill would get carted but full credit to him for bowling superbly.

Tweed Titan

Bench
LOL at that article predicting the NSW teams will finish 7th and 8th. Tards.

TBH don't care for these re-branded teams too much. I much prefer the traditional interstate rivalry.

beads6

First Grade
I was actually surprised at how easy the Sixers flogged the Heat. I thought the Thunder would be the better Sydney side but now I am not sure. Stars have to be the favourites they have unreal batting depth.

yappy

Bench
In all seriousness, MacGill might have earned himself an IPL deal last night.

Good on him.

Yeah I was thinking that too. Could very well throw his hand in the auction and earn a very tidy pile of cash. Good for him.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I guess I'm following the boys in pink because of Brett Lee. Bowled superbly last night for no result. Did I hear right that he's retired from one day cricket and wil only be playing Twenty20 ftom now on? Sad if true.

Latest posts