What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

beads6

First Grade
Warner is a pleasure to watch, I hope he treats the Indians how he treated Warne tonight.

cleary89

Coach
just saw on FSN.... You know that run out attempt where the keeper kicked it and broke the stumps, then the ball rolled up the other end and broke the stumps?

Warner jumped into the crease, would have been out if they appealed for it. Was actually thinking that when watching it.

MSIH

Bench
just saw on FSN.... You know that run out attempt where the keeper kicked it and broke the stumps, then the ball rolled up the other end and broke the stumps?

Warner jumped into the crease, would have been out if they appealed for it. Was actually thinking that when watching it.

Yes. He never made his crease. If he made his ground, and then jumped up and the ball dislodged the bails while mid air he would've been safe. Should've been out.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who was the ABC spastic that predicted the two NSW team to run second last and last?? Probably a Victorian window washer who posts on facebook ABC Grandstand.

beads6

First Grade
The Thunder will do well to win a game without Warner though. They have not much in the batting department..

Moffo

Referee
Poor crowds so far given the promotion, will this be a dismal flop?

The first mistake they made is with the teams. FFS no one wants to follow Mickey mouse team names that don't mean a thing

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I thought Coyte bowled well last night, he certainly has some pace. When he played fr the blues last year in the 4 day game he was only bowling off a short run up and was no where near as fast as he was last night. He can bat too.

I can also see why the Blues recruited Neville and dropped Dan Smith as a keeper, he ant get his fat arse off the ground. He can wield a bat tho.

He seems to be getting fatter every time I see him play.

beads6

First Grade
I was pretty surprised Smith took the gloves ahead of Dunk TBH. I suppose Smith isn't very good in the field either.

Anyone catch the intro to this game, Ronald McDonald calling Finch and Hodge the "best opening pair in Australian T20 history." I lol'd. Victorians getting smashed here.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nothing will ever beat the window licking Victorian who said Brad Hodge was the best Australian batsman of the last 30 years. Most geniused thing ever posted on the internet.

Patorick

Staff member
Border's smiling still creeps me out after all these years.

Good game so far.

How many times have the Renegades been called the Redbacks?

Latest posts