What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

Tweed Titan

Bench
Moises Henriques is rubbish.

He never stands up when the going gets tough. He never gets a big score. He scores at a run a ball despite Mark Waugh jizzing on about him. "He is such a great striker of the ball and fielder". "He did well in India once" etc.

He gets routinely tonked when he bowls and is lucky to have a batting strike rate of 100.

Most overrated and mollycoddled player in NSW history? Absolute mental midget, despite some obvious talent. He will never make it as a international player.

Mr2046

Juniors
Is everyone still loving the BBL or are people starting to get a bit tired of it. I'm starting to find myself tuning out or forgetting to tune in at all lately.

Moises Henriques is rubbish.

He never stands up when the going gets tough. He never gets a big score. He scores at a run a ball despite Mark Waugh jizzing on about him. "He is such a great striker of the ball and fielder". "He did well in India once" etc.

He gets routinely tonked when he bowls and is lucky to have a batting strike rate of 100.

Most overrated and mollycoddled player in NSW history? Absolute mental midget, despite some obvious talent. He will never make it as a international player.

After Shaun Tait, he's the most overrated lump of shit in Australian cricket.

aussies1st

Staff member
Is everyone still loving the BBL or are people starting to get a bit tired of it. I'm starting to find myself tuning out or forgetting to tune in at all lately.

Been alright but happy it's nearing the end. Anymore matches and it would be like the IPL.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Perth won toss and are batting first in the 1st Semi

I sense a Marcus North special coming up

Latest posts