What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

Patorick

Staff member
Sixers are a big chance tonight. I had them in as certain winners if Watson played. Should be a good game. Steve Smith has hit form at the right end of the season.
Disagree. If Birt faces 40+ balls, Hobart will win.

Then again, I tipped the Stars last night, so what do I know?

aussies1st

Staff member
Hobart deserve the favourites tag, the Sixers batting doesn't have any big name hitter unless Smith is going to repeat his knock from last match.

yappy

Bench
Yeah I think it will come down to the spinners. SOK, McGilla and McCullum shade X and Krazy for mine.

cleary89

Coach
Need Watson back. No real big hitters, guys who can score quick knocks. Moises scores so f**king slow and is terrible. But the sixers bowling line up is better imo.

Be interesting. Hopefully binga and starc fire.

yappy

Bench
Henriques needs to play, but not bowl so much. Probably would help to get Rohrer and Sok up the order more as both can score 150+ rr when set.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Rana Naved has been unplayable at times in Hobart..

He can rip you a new one in an over..

If the Sixers can get Birt & Shah out cheaply they should win..

aussies1st

Staff member
Agree he is really good in particular for defending a total. All the more reason we need to win that toss and bat first.

aussies1st

Staff member
Lumb dropped? SOK and Henriques opening the batting interesting, would be good seeing how SOK goes with the full 20 overs available.

Latest posts