What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I was just looking at the scorecard on Cricinfo for the game,& Rana Naved has a highest 20/20 score of 95..:shock:

That would've been an entertaining knock..

yappy

Bench
Smith and Big Phil the best for Hobart. I'm not a Smith hater, but shit his use of the bowlers was dire. It's not like O'Keefe with all the great fielding he was doing could be forgotten.

MSIH

Bench
Smith and Big Phil the best for Hobart. I'm not a Smith hater, but shit his use of the bowlers was dire. It's not like O'Keefe with all the great fielding he was doing could be forgotten.

Agreed. Only giving SOK one over was criminal. At least he didn't bowl Moises I guess.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Can I just say I picked Moises as shit from as far back as 2009. Way before the bandwagon. Imposter.
He is the Jonathon Bender of cricket.
To be fair I never rated Hoggy, but I would love to see him pick up an Australian cap this summer in T20. Not many could pick his wrong-un

Last edited:
The Sixers have a big chance in the Champions League in India I think, they've got a top bowling line up, and whilst their batting is weak, they'll have Haddin and Watson in the team. Final should be interesting, Perth have been amazing with the bat this tournament and Sydney have been very good with the ball. That battle will determine who wins it all.

Can I just say I picked Moises as shit from as far back as 2009. Way before the bandwagon. Imposter.
He is the Jonathon Bender of cricket.
To be fair I never rated Hoggy, but I would love to see him pick up an Australian cap this summer in T20. Not many could pick his wrong-un

2009 good for you :lol: I've been watching him since we played junior cricket in the 90's.

Massive fail to all the hype he's received from day dot 15 odd years ago.

Patorick

Staff member
141649.jpg

141648.jpg

beads6

First Grade
Always knew Lee was into arse eating.

Full credit to the sixers actually have a well balanced side. Should take out the win especially if Watto can play.

Latest posts