What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

MSIH

Bench
Nice one. Top work Smith at the death there. Superb from Moises, and pretty good from SOK as well. Great win.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Good effort by the sixers, despite the usual pea-hearted effort from the coward He-reeks. Hopefully we don't do something stupid like open the batting with him (I'd be expecting about 12 runs off 21 balls from that choker). Special mention to Brett Lee who bowled under immense pressure at the end very well.

For the record I think we will fall just short, but it is a very gettable target as the boundaries don't seem too long, the ball isn't really moving and the outfield is very fast.

LMAO

It feels good to have egg all over my face :shock:

Patorick

Staff member
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-12-13/big-bash-league-season-guide/3729472?section=sport

SYDNEY SIXERS

Coach: Trevor Bayliss

Captain: Brad Haddin

Squad: Dwayne Bravo (WInd), Ed Cowan, Patrick Cummins, Brad Haddin, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Brett Lee, Michael Lumb (Eng), Stuart MacGill, Nic Maddinson, Ian Moran, Peter Nevill, Steve O'Keefe, Ben Rohrer, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Dominic Thornely, Shane Watson

Best XI: Shane Watson, Ed Cowan, Michael Lumb, Brad Haddin, Nic Maddinson, Steven Smith, Moises Henriques, Steve O'Keefe, Dwayne Bravo, Brett Lee, Patrick Cummins

Comment: The Sixers have signed the vast majority of NSW's bowling attack from the T20 Champions League, all of which have played some form of cricket for Australia, plus a few notable inclusions. The batting order will be weakened by Shane Watson, Brad Haddin and potentially Ed Cowan's mid-season exit, but still respectable. It will be interesting to see just how much Stuart MacGill features in coach Trevor Bayliss' plans.

Odds: $8.00 (Centrebet), $8.00 (Sportingbet)

Predicted finish: Eighth
:crazy:

141962.jpg

beads6

First Grade
Didn't think the sixers would win it but good on them. Moises plays rubbish for the the most part but delivered in the final.

Latest posts