What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2012/13

Danish

Referee
How is it genius to act like a spastic, and have essentially zero effect of the actual game in terms of reducing the RR or getting wickets?

Horrie Is God

First Grade
It's hit 'n giggle..

Who cares who wins..

It's between a team of Victorians & a West Indian..

Great entertainment by the great man..

Danish

Referee
So basically they're acting like a bunch of spoiled kids. Just like the Indian cricket team really

I wonder what the commentary team would be saying if it were Singh out there acting like Warne?

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
You obviously know nothing about sledging..

Sometimes the most childish shit wins..

Righto mate, while my knowledge of sledging may well be limited wouldn't it be counted as a win if he was able to make him throw his wicket away as a result of the sledging? Instead he smacked a couple of boundaries before going off hurt?

El Diablo

Post Whore
I wonder what the commentary team would be saying if it were Singh out there acting like Warne?

Julian is gutless

He didn't have the guts to say what he said when Warne couldn't hear him

Warne should be suspended for a game for his antics

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Obviously Warne does. why else would he be going on like a f**kwit?

Because he is trying to build up hatred between 2 francises from the same city,that basically mean nothing to anyone,bar the Victorians..

He's a promoter..It's a show..

Depending on what your opinion of the great man is,he is either the hero or the villan..

I personally don't care what he is..It was funny as shit..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Righto mate, while my knowledge of sledging may well be limited wouldn't it be counted as a win if he was able to make him throw his wicket away as a result of the sledging? Instead he smacked a couple of boundaries before going off hurt?

He lost his lolly & threw his bat at the great man..

Warnie wanted him to lose his temper & get him out..

He only achieved one of those..

But i lol'ed..