What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2012/13

IanG

Coach
Only hearing on audio but am I right that it's getting to almost a fight on the field?

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Marlon is wishing he'd minded his own business..

The great man took him to school in the sledging department..

"f**k you Marlon,you.." was all i caught before they cut Warnies mic..

Marlon facing Warnie now..And gets a 4..

Warney has pretty much gone after Samuels and he nearly lost it :lol: He threw the ball at him so Marlon threw the bat :lol:
Yeah I saw all that. But why? Looked like Warney was mouthing off at him in the last over, then he went up and grabbed him during McKay's over and then the ball throw. Was it all because of Samuels' grabbing Hussey? Seems odd to bring it up an hour or two later.

Danish

Referee
Basically warne is just acting like a prize jackass, sledging and carrying on at Marlon. It blew up a bit, then Warne threw the ball at him and Samuels threw his bat.

Reminds me of a little white fluff ball dog nipping at a big rotty thats muzzled, as you know full well if this were park cricket Warne's teeth would be all over the pitch right now :lol:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Marlon is wishing he'd minded his own business..

The great man took him to school in the sledging department..

"f**k you Marlon,you.." was all i caught before they cut Warnies mic..

Marlon facing Warnie now..And gets a 4..

What do u mean by taking him to school in the sledging department? He was was saying F you marlon why don't you go grab people, that's what you do grab people. Just coz he's louder doesn't mean he's won.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah I saw all that. But why? Looked like Warney was mouthing off at him in the last over, then he went up and grabbed him during McKay's over and then the ball throw. Was it all because of Samuels' grabbing Hussey? Seems odd to bring it up an hour or two later.
Apparently Samuels grabbed Dussey when he was batting in the Stars innings. Dussey wasn't happy and neither was Warne by the looks.

What the f**k was with Samuels' grabbing Hussey anyway? What was he trying to achieve? Was he seriously trying to stop him taking a run? Very strange.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What do u mean by taking him to school in the sledging department? He was was saying F you marlon why don't you go grab people, that's what you do grab people. Just coz he's louder doesn't mean he's won.
Well getting him to step out of his crease and throw his bat showed to me he won the showdown :lol:

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Marlon threw his bat at the great man & it went in the opposite direction..

Warnie didn't even realise he'd thrown it for a second..

The genius that he is,he knows he's defending f**k all so he's basically trying anything to get inside Marlon's head..

It's not working..But it's been funny..

Horrie Is God

First Grade

You obviously know nothing about sledging..

Sometimes the most childish shit wins..

IanG

Coach
So basically they're acting like a bunch of spoiled kids. Just like the Indian cricket team really