What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2012/13

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Warnie just pissed off that Marlon is getting more action than him whilst he's stuck with an over the hill whore.

cleary89

Coach
From the highlights, seems like warnes in the wrong and acted like a child. Kinda wish the bat hit him in the face.

Patorick

Staff member
MELBOURNE Stars captain Shane Warne faces four serious charges from the controversial Big Bash League clash with the Melbourne Renegades at the MCG.

The major charge is showing "serious dissent at an umpire's decision", an offence which can carry big fines or suspension.

Warne has been charged with four alleged breaches:

Rule 2.1: Show serious dissent at an umpire's decision
Rule 2.2: Engage in inappropriate and deliberate physical contact with other players or officials
Rule 2.5: Throw the ball at or near a player or official in an inappropriate and/or dangerous manner
Rule 2.6: Use language that is obscene, offensive or of a generally insulting nature to another player, official or spectator

Samuels has been charged with two alleged breaches:

Rule 2.2: Engage in inappropriate and deliberate physical contact with other players or officials
Rule 6: Unbecoming Behaviour, namely that "players and officials must not at any time engage in behaviour unbecoming to a representative player or official that could (a) bring them or the game of cricket into disrepute or (b) be harmful to the interests of cricket.

Cameron White has been charged with one alleged breach:

Rule 1.2: Show dissent at an umpire's decision

Warne has arrived at Cricket Australia headquarters.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/c...y-big-bash-clash/story-e6frfg8o-1226548603163

Earl

Coach
Fair to say the we will never see Marlon Samuels in the big bash again :lol:

After Darren Lehmann and Darren Berry had a crack at him and now this, I doubt you'll see him in Australia again.

Good riddence I say

Banned for 1 game against the Thunder and fined the equivalent of one match payment (probably even less) if hardly a serious punishment. In fact if he does not have to even watch the Thunder game it's probably a reward if anything. They had to punish him, and be seen to be punishing him, but this is the way to do it without actually hurting the competition in any real way.

Bored_out_west1

Juniors
Fair to say the we will never see Marlon Samuels in the big bash again :lol:

After Darren Lehmann and Darren Berry had a crack at him and now this, I doubt you'll see him in Australia again.

Good riddence I say

Bahaha when was the last time boof and berry played? And I doubt rubber face will be playing next yr

El Diablo

Post Whore
I'm surprised..

I wonder if it will stand up on appeal..

Do you think what happened was bad for the profile of the competition??..

Why do you think that I said he should have been suspended for?

Last night I said he should get one game and he has

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Why do you think that I said he should have been suspended for?

Last night I said he should get one game and he has

So you think the incident was a bad thing for the profile of the competition??..

I'd say CA are showing mock outrage..

And behind the scenes they are saying "Show me the money"..

It's all just hit 'n giggle..It's not like vicky kicky players getting on the drugs with young girls & people ending up dead..

20/20 is crickets version of WWE..

Warnie played the heel last night..

The crowd loved it..

The media ate it up..

The ratings for the rest of the comp will be a hell of a lot better than what they've been so far..

Everybody,CA & the media especially,makes a shitload more money..

Everybody happy..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So you think the incident was a bad thing for the profile of the competition??..

I'd say CA are showing mock outrage..

And behind the scenes they are saying "Show me the money"..

It's all just hit 'n giggle..It's not like vicky kicky players getting on the drugs with young girls & people ending up dead..

20/20 is crickets version of WWE..

Warnie played the heel last night..

The crowd loved it..

The media ate it up..

The ratings for the rest of the comp will be a hell of a lot better than what they've been so far..

Everybody,CA & the media especially,makes a shitload more money..

Everybody happy..
x2, it was the most exciting thing that has happened all season. Warnie gets a slap on the wrist and we move on.

kmav23

Juniors
Warnie acted like a complete idiot...

swearing... bullying... throwing a ball at the batsman...

6 year old.. not a grown man

Latest posts