What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2012/13

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: Looks like the rain will save them, reminds me of the 12th man when we were flogging the pants of the little Sri Lankans.

jargan83

Coach
Target is 6, just need to bowl one ball.

I've just got home from the WACA and wtf was with the one ball given Warnies mob were already well in front of the target? That one ball didn't finish an over

Have I missed something?

Malinga was on absolute fire tonight

Xfactor1979

Bench
Perth Scorchers 69 (15.2/20 ov)
Melbourne Stars 29/0 (2.1/5 ov, target 6)

Melbourne Stars won by 10 wickets (with 17 balls remaining) (D/L method)

^ WTF WTF WTF??!?!?!?!

Next thing is they'll be playing 1 ball cricket with this BS fkworth lewissystem!

When I saw them going off for rain I flicked it off, but I was hoping they'd send them back out chasing 30 off 5 overs. It would've been an injustice if Perth walked away with anything other than a big slap in the face. Although the way the outcome was achieved was utterly ridiculous, in terms of the competition at large, the right result was reached.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I've just got home from the WACA and wtf was with the one ball given Warnies mob were already well in front of the target? That one ball didn't finish an over

Have I missed something?

Malinga was on absolute fire tonight

This is going to sound damn confusing but I'll TRY and explain it.

20 overs...there must be 5 overs bowled in the 2nd innings to have a 'game". The Stars had only faced 2 overs.

The game was reduced to a 5 over a game side with a revised total of 6 runs. The Stars had already achieved the score, but the game must be re-started for the 5 over game to happen. Therefore, 1 ball was bowled.

It is confusing but the right decision was made.

jargan83

Coach
This is going to sound damn confusing but I'll TRY and explain it.

20 overs...there must be 5 overs bowled in the 2nd innings to have a 'game". The Stars had only faced 2 overs.

The game was reduced to a 5 over a game side with a revised total of 6 runs. The Stars had already achieved the score, but the game must be re-started for the 5 over game to happen. Therefore, 1 ball was bowled.

It is confusing but the right decision was made.

Cheers for that

Spot on about it being confusing

At least the rain didn't save Perth because they didn't deserve anything from the game tonight

lockyno1

Post Whore
Cheers for that

Spot on about it being confusing

At least the rain didn't save Perth because they didn't deserve anything from the game tonight

The rain is the only way Perth would win a point this year! Whoever had them 2nd favourites this year was on some high quality stuff:lol:

Earl

Coach
The have Alfonso Thomas though.

Despite having only one game under his belt at the top level (a T20 International in 2007) Justin Langer considers him to be in the top 2 or 3 bowlers in the world.

Little prick needs to get off the weed and go back to smoking matt haydens c**k, cause boy he is talking some trash in the last few years

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The have Alfonso Thomas though.

Despite having only one game under his belt at the top level (a T20 International in 2007) Justin Langer considers him to be in the top 2 or 3 bowlers in the world.

Little prick needs to get off the weed and go back to smoking matt haydens c**k, cause boy he is talking some trash in the last few years
:lol: I saw that interview last night, honestly the bloke is not right in the head. He was the worst commentator off all time, whenever he opened his mouth on ABC grandstand it made me want to vomit. He is an even worse coach. The scary thing is he was in the top 3 candidates before Arthurs got the job :crazy:

lockyno1

Post Whore
:lol: I saw that interview last night, honestly the bloke is not right in the head. He was the worst commentator off all time, whenever he opened his mouth on ABC grandstand it made me want to vomit. He is an even worse coach. The scary thing is he was in the top 3 candidates before Arthurs got the job :crazy:

To think he was ahead of Steve Rixon makes me want to throw up. Honestly,Langer was BEYOND awful! Lets look at his exploits:

1. 47 in Sth Africa:lol:

but that wasn't goo enough

2. Getting bowled out in a T20 in 15 overs:lol:

Good work batting coach!:lol:

Didgi

Chuck some LEDs in the batsman's pads, whenever there's an LBW shout they can light up like a christmas tree too. Work it in with the hawkeye technology and change the colour depending on whether it was hitting the stumps.

Why am I not the Big Bash CEO...