What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2012/13

undertaker

Coach
Yeah i was talking about that plonker mate, cricket in this country has taken a turn for the worst all under this idiots watch. They had a massive review but it seems no one looked into this incompetent boob.

It's funny. I read that he is originally an accountant. I wouldn't even trust him in that capacity. Forget about running CA, forget even about running a chook-raffle; the guy can't even run a bath:lol:

P.S. Didn't realise that today is exactly 7 months until the 1st Ashes test. Hopefully Sutherland et al. won't screw things up anymore between now and then, although you can't be all 100% sure of that

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's funny. I read that he is originally an accountant. I wouldn't even trust him in that capacity. Forget about running CA, forget even about running a chook-raffle; the guy can't even run a bath:lol:

P.S. Didn't realise that today is exactly 7 months until the 1st Ashes test. Hopefully Sutherland et al. won't screw things up anymore between now and then, although you can't be all 100% sure of that
:lol: QFT!!

Earl

Coach
How the f**k can "professional" crickets be bowled out inside 15 overs, no matter what the form of cricket it is.

f**king pathetic. Wa/Perth have gone backwards under langer

Earl

Coach
All out for 69. Lowest score ever in Australia

Rob quiney should knick these of in 20balls the form he's in

Latest posts