What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2017/18

2 weeks

Coach
Was Dougie ever on the Yeah Yeah hair roster with Warnie, Mo & Gooch?

Obviously lost it if he was.

King hit

Coach
It’s great that more of the younger generation are getting into cricket because of the big bash but it was a bit of a shame to hear Howie say the kids he speaks to just talk about twenty/20 not the Ashes and tests. When I was a kid I couldn’t wait to see Warnie, Pingeon etc in the upcoming test series. I know that t20 didn’t exist for a part of my childhood and was still in its infancy but test matches are the best format and always will be.

2 weeks

Coach
Watto and pressure situations haven't been best friends throughout his career.

Interested to see how this plays out.

no name

Coach
The Thunder are the most frustrating team in world sport.

Mmmm, actually, maybe tied with the Warriors.

King hit

Coach
The strike rate from the Thunder batsman aside from Watson has been poor for t20. Watson just smashes another six.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Brilliant innings from Watto regardless playing with a bunch of shit.....

Piss off Gibson for f**ks sake....

I'm ashamed to say you play for the team I support....

TIGER14

Bench
It’s great that more of the younger generation are getting into cricket because of the big bash but it was a bit of a shame to hear Howie say the kids he speaks to just talk about twenty/20 not the Ashes and tests. When I was a kid I couldn’t wait to see Warnie, Pingeon etc in the upcoming test series. I know that t20 didn’t exist for a part of my childhood and was still in its infancy but test matches are the best format and always will be.

What I see is a lot of kids getting interested in cricket through T20 then going on to watching Tests. It's a good way to get kids into the game.

Latest posts