What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bouncing Benny

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How good was it to see him back last night

Looks like he's spent alot of time in the gym, he is f**king huge

scottyeel

Bench
Yeah it was great to see him back. I was really surprised to hear him named and he played well.

Kornstar

Coach
It was the best game he played all year, his first 4 games were solid, last night we saw glimpses of the defence that he showed last year, which has been severly missed in his absence!!!

MrT

Juniors
2007 or 2008
1. Hayne
2. Williams
3. Inu
4.Tahu
5.Grothe

12. Ben Smith

I'd go on and say that he could become a great second rower, he has the size and stength and with more devlopment he'd be even bigger and stronger which is scary

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Who wasnt going :crazy:when his name was mentioned on the bench?

Great to see him back he played well, kept the defence tight out wide.

Glen

Bench
Didn't get much opportunity in attack but he looked strong in defence. He seemed very keen to put some big hits on

sooperdooper

First Grade
strong hits? i can recall one which the attacker got straight up from....
i was a bit disappointed in his game...but its only his first one back

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
i noticed after he came on that newcastle didnt attack that side of the field for the rest of the night

good to see the big fella back!

Eelementary

Post Whore
sooperdooper said:
strong hits? i can recall one which the attacker got straight up from....
i was a bit disappointed in his game...but its only his first one back

By that token, Perry didn't put any big hits on Moimoi, because Fui got right back up each time.

Hellsy

Immortal
Go Benny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the first game back after 14 weeks he did just fine for me.

He pulled up a little sore, but reckons he is all good. He looked so excited to have played and gotten through it OK

James_Hardie

Juniors
He was deadset the biggest bloke on the park.

Excellent call by JT to use Wags out there for the first 20, giving Ben the chance to play out the game.

he was favouring his ankle a bit by the end of the game.

Hellsy

Immortal
I thought he had re-injured it at one point he was hobbling back into the line......
Hopefully he pulls up OK

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
BennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBenny :D:D:D:D:D