What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big news about to come out - exclusive Michael Hagan 2009 calender

Ron Jeremy

Coach
We would have got that news alot sooner, he wouldnt have been able to hold it back... Twice!!!

x3

lol... the sooner you get out of terrigal the better i think RJ... Im just thinking about your mental health mate!!!

but great work all the same... lmao!!!

I'm trying to get out!!;-)

SCoops

Juniors
I got a copy, serves it purpose really well.

I was having trouble with me pup p*ssing out side.:crazy:

Placed this on the lawn. now me pup p*sses out side all the time. :lol:

MH is good for something.:D

Coops

salvy71

Juniors
I just bought this calendar and all the months from March to October bloody fell out as soon as I hung it on the wall .......

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i wanna see Dave do the mid air splits - would be f**king awesome to see. Start off with Eruption, then I'm the one, fire, some Hot for Teacher hell yeah!!

spiderdan

Bench
meh. i waited years for them to come here and when they finally did the were disappointing. it may have to do with that dumb-arse from extreme ruining the concert by not knnowing most of the lyrics.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
dude the concert in 98 was f**king dynamite, yeah cherone was sh*t - but eddie and co wre amazing that night imo

Swiftstylez

Bench
lol mate I would like to order several of the calendars for my bedroom, one for every side of my room so I can see one from wherever I am sitting.