What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big news

Wobbygong

First Grade
You ballbags are obviously referring to Dustin Cooper playing in your centres because Matt Cooper just resigned with the Dragons today - 3 years.

sharknows

Bench
You ballbags are obviously referring to Dustin Cooper playing in your centres because Matt Cooper just resigned with the Dragons today - 3 years.

I hope that's right - he can now carry on for 3 more seasons doing what he's been doing the past couple........nothing.

Quigs

Immortal
Garry Farkin' Cooper would be an improvement.

Hey Popper, No one could pop off those turkeys like Garry Cooper could.

p-sgtyork1.jpg

Gobble Gobble Gobble. ... karrbannnggg.

p-sgtyork3.jpg

And he liked a stink too

I heard Coops is eligible for Country on Friday night too.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

azzah72

Bench
what about your tips azzah??...how are they faring

well one was cooper hahaha

um dunno about the others mate, as i have said in the past, i don't post them often, only when i think it is a pretty good possibility, never definenent though.

I ended up right about Ross coming over and Weston leaving but i haven't really posted any others because i haven't been confident enough in them.

In saying that theres still Purtell and Wintana in my tips so who knows, i said in another thread that nobody trully knows untill it is announced, example being today, i honestly thought cooper was going to sign and now he's still with the stains so... all well.