What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big news

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Listen here kiddo im trying to help u out...just to give u some creditability. Its ok if your information has gone down the sh*tter...just dont play it down!

Firstly id ask your uncle to get off the suzy wongs, secondly il tell u to get back doing your home work/special ed work and last but not least to get rid of that homosexual looking man in budgie smuglers on the bottom left...unless u are into that sort of stuff i guess!

tlk

Bench
hahahaha
snoop mate cheers 4 ur gr8 advice
but im guna wave it off for now if u dnt mind champ
but cheers lol

Dirk Titan

Juniors
Been away for a while and bumped into a mate on Sunday who is pretty good with Sharks gossip. He mentioned Jonathan Thurstan. Not sure if he was pulling my leg though.

imasharkie

Coach
Been away for a while and bumped into a mate on Sunday who is pretty good with Sharks gossip. He mentioned Jonathan Thurstan. Not sure if he was pulling my leg though.

very old news and the biggest gee up for years. Think it was a rumour started on April fools day.:shock:

Quigs

Immortal
And it has been a long April Fools Day for us too.

Real farkin' long.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
Dirk Titan:
It's absolutely true Dirk.
we've signed him for 3 years.

Only problem is it ain't the guy from NQ, it a different Jonathan Thurstan.
This bloke works at the Caringbah Post office licking stamps.

Quigs

Immortal
I don't know if its true or not but I heard from the local milko, that the sh*tto told him that he heard it off the Garbo, that one of the sharkboys on the truck that chases the bins, has heard that Souff Sydney is chasing Roddy Urqhardt.

Don't know how true the goss is but that would be shattering to loose RU.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Snoop Shark

First Grade
This rumour is doing the rounds at my work(full of shire folk)

Thurston is being chased by the sharks and dogs...its just that we are in a good position because Stuart is the aussie coach and JT would like to play club footy under him(and rep of course). Thurston also has a clause in his contract regarding Murray. So i hear

Smartman

Juniors
This rumour is doing the rounds at my work(full of shire folk)

Thurston is being chased by the sharks and dogs...its just that we are in a good position because Stuart is the aussie coach and JT would like to play club footy under him(and rep of course). Thurston also has a clause in his contract regarding Murray. So i hear

Dont you think that it would have been mentioned in the papers by now if he did.

Peter Parr denied it last week.

Inferno

Coach
Dont you think that it would have been mentioned in the papers by now if he did.

Peter Parr denied it last week.

In addition, if you believe the rumours, Thursty was no fan of Muz. If this was the case you would have to think he played a large role in getting rid of him, and if so likely played a large role in the appointment of the new coach.