What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Ronnie

myrrh ken

First Grade
i don;t think he'll get a run unless someone is injured. I reckon Qld would be scared to have too many rookies.

Its a shame as he is ready to go.

Eion

First Grade
If Queensland won off the back of a 3 try man of the match performance from Ronnie I reckon I’d be ok with that.

If QLD are playing smoke and mirrors, it won't be about Walsh and Ronaldo, it would be if one of these 4 are watching an injury: DCE, Munster, McCullough or Hunt. Any of the first 3 dont play and Hunt straight in and they need a new 14, same as if Hunt is injured, a new 14.
Do they put Ronaldo as a reserve, or do they bring him into the main side, Holmes to FB and Walsh on the bench?
I think the side they picked will be running on though. Ronnie in there to bring the passion around the squad.

McLovin

Staff member
Walsh down. Looks like Ronaldo will be making his origin debut tomorrow

Chimp

Juniors
I didn’t believe it at first when people said Walsh selection was a smokescreen, but I’m positive it was now. Walsh was never playing….
Big Ronnie will go good… love the fella

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Bit more sharks cap gone with him playing. f**king QLD and their inability to keep a squad together

Might not be eligible afterall
Arrived in Qld as a 14 years old, the rules state that a player has to be playing in Australia at 13 or under.
Seeing if because he played for their U18's he may still be allowed. It's QLD, they bend the rules to suit them.
Kempsey.

Quigs

Immortal
Crikey it even gets better

518dc8ECQoL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg