What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Sharkies Signing for 2011

Ausguy

Coach
I didnt rate him anyway... was probably sucking up big coin to run sideways. i heard he is going to be wendells servant.

Vossy

Bench
this has Mundine written all over it..

i don't blame Blake for leaving at all. good on him for recognising what he wants and making a change. he's got balls.

what the f**k are you on?

this dog has walked out on his team mates, before we picked him up, he was on the streets basically

he's 20 and thinks he is king sh*t

he bitched about not winning [his form didnt help!]
he bitched about sticky leaving
he bitched about not playing centre [HELLO, who picks the team, ^ sticky]

he DID get chosen at centre at the start of the year and played sh*thouse..

the merkin can take back his 2009 worn/signed heritage jersey and f**k off

thanks to Dell for boofing him something severe, has led to him believing he is better then the team

f**k off dog

That you would love to lick.

:lol:

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i wouldnt want to play with him... not the type of bloke you want to be stuck in the trenches with is it?

If i were the sharks id stuff him in Josh Hannay territory, the goannas or something?
No way id play along side a guy that just quit on me

Squae

Juniors
The guy has played crap all year for cronulla.

Wendell completely stuffed him up, totally agree that it sounds like Mundine has also had a hand in this.

The guy has done nothing this year if he was half as good at football as he is about talking himself up it would be a massive improvement

Stagger eel

Staff member
this has Mundine written all over it..

what the f**k are you on?

this dog has walked out on his team mates, before we picked him up, he was on the streets basically

he's 20 and thinks he is king sh*t

he bitched about not winning [his form didnt help!]
he bitched about sticky leaving
he bitched about not playing centre [HELLO, who picks the team, ^ sticky]

he DID get chosen at centre at the start of the year and played sh*thouse..

the merkin can take back his 2009 worn/signed heritage jersey and f**k off

thanks to Dell for boofing him something severe, has led to him believing he is better then the team

f**k off dog

:lol:

why don't you blame the numbnuts who added the "get out" clause in his contract?? the kids a dickhead..bigdeal!..the big moron is your CEO and chairman who signed off on the contracts..

MsStorm

Bench
also wouldn't surprise me if the storm will sign him and they still keep all their players..

That would be good...that is, if we kept all our players:D

I wouldn't want Blake in our team for starters..not the sort of bloke you'd want in the trenches with you.

Latest posts