What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Sharkies Signing for 2011

gregstar

Referee
:lol::lol::lol:

if they get gimpmorely again, i will laugh until i actually p*ss myself.

the sharks forum will be an absolute classic!

i'm guessing gimpmorely was swayed after tea-bagging millersnose.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
:lol::lol::lol:

if they get gimpmorely again, i will laugh until i actually p*ss myself.

the sharks forum will be an absolute classic!

i'm guessing gimpmorely was swayed after tea-bagging millersnose.
I will hurts kittens and yes Irish would have a woody thinking the gnome might come back.

Talanexor

Juniors
Has to be Kimmorley, Preston, Bird, O'Donnell or Watts.

Watts is 23, so unless they've offered him a nine-year contract to "finish his career with the Sharks" I can't see it happening. The article scared the hell of out me til I read that.

Kimmorley is past his use by NOW, let alone next year. O'Donnell is looking for his last contract, but you wouldn't exactly call him a complete footballer - he's just a tough-as-guts second rower who knows the middle names of every member of the judiciary. They already have Gallen for that.

Which leads me to believe it's either Preston or Bird. Hmmm, interesting.

Matt23

Staff member
Probably Bird, didn't Preston recently sign an extension with the Titans anyway?

Saint Doc

Coach
Preston would make more sense. Titans have Zillman for fullback, and have a glut of halves.

On the other hand, it was Anderson who drove Presto from the sharks wasn't it?...dont know why Stuart not being there would impact him?

gUt

Coach
If it's not Kickspoorly it will be Rogers. The Tits are buying quality outside backs like Steve Michaels and someone has to make way.

Eion

First Grade
I would love it to be my namesake, but if it's from a club going poorly I'd put my money on kimmorley or de gois. I think de gois is contracted for 2011, but that doesn't seem to matter much these days.

Please lord, let it be de gois.

Latest posts