What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Sharkies Signing for 2011

Sloth

Juniors
I said it before on the Scummers forum, it is the gnome going back to finish what he started at the Sharks, the end of the line for the Sharkies and the swamp! Ohh how great it is going to be to read the Sharkies forum when it becomes official.

Raider_69

Post Whore
if Kimmorley goes back there, i will lose my sh*t in laughter
i doubt anything comes of this but still, LOLz will ensue if its BK

just to clarify, ill be laughing soley at the responses it will generate from the sharks faithful. I actually think it'd be a good signing, and i am hoping canberra have a crack at him for a year to give Sam Williams more time to develop

The Brain

Juniors
The Sorenson brothers are back coming back from retirement to bolster the forward pack even 55 year old forwards can do better than there current pack!:lol::lol::lol::crazy:

typicalfan

Coach
if Kimmorley goes back there, i will lose my sh*t in laughter
i doubt anything comes of this but still, LOLz will ensue if its BK

just to clarify, ill be laughing soley at the responses it will generate from the sharks faithful. I actually think it'd be a good signing, and i am hoping canberra have a crack at him for a year to give Sam Williams more time to develop
What would be even funnier is if he does sign all those guys that said Barrett was the answer not Noddy ended up doing a 180 flip and argued why one geriatric is better than another.

Rexxy

Coach
If they get Rogers back, they will be well over the cap.

McCallum, Anuserly, Harrigan, Bent Barry Russell.

The Shire Scion is much more insidious than the Clovelly Connection.

mortz

oh when the saints, you had to merge, oh when the saints you had to merge... you will always be illawarra, oh when the saints you had to merge.

dont eat food in september choker