What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigger Trouble brewing? - Rumour

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's growing talk of discontent amongst the Tigers NYC side and a lot of them are thinking of leaving the club. Apparently they have a ringleader within their group, although I'm not sure who.

If this happens to be right, then we stand to lose the juniors as well as the NRL players at the top.

This would certainly prove my point that the administration is solely to blame for the mass exodus.

If our juniors start leaving, surely then we will have every reason to demand the administrators get the arse.

b.bear

Juniors
I know Sheens has to take a lot of the blame but, I reckon Humphries should not be let off lightly ,who's agenda is this the boss' or the coach .

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Geez, thats bad for you boys. Seriously. Ring leaders? Seems to be a culture in the place that is well behind the times. Sheens and Benji have been there for years.

Time for change. I hope it works out for ya's. Don't mind the Tigpies. Need some spine in the joint though. Just seems that nepotism rules.

gronkathon

First Grade
One of the fathers of this years debutants is behind the push. A fossil who is firmly tied to one side of the JV partners who thinks they are getting a raw deal.

He has been pushing his agenda like a cancer for the last month

innsaneink

Referee
One of the fathers of this years debutants is behind the push. A fossil who is firmly tied to one side of the JV partners who thinks they are getting a raw deal.

That's interesting.
I work with a close rello of another debutant who's father is firmly tied to one side of the JV.

MacDougall

First Grade

Sirro!? Lol jks.

This is very bad news if true. Our 20's this year is very talented. I would say if the father of one of the kids is causing trouble punt the kid. This team of 20's is the future of our club you can't muck around, the club needs to keep the very best of this team.

I believe there are at least 8-10 regular future first graders in our current 20's and I believe that at least 4 of them are going to be elite NRL players,

blackandwhite

Juniors

Can you narrow it down to which JV side ?

Borat.

Juniors
wasnt there a confirmed issue with the Wests side of the merger whinging about not getting enough players in the main team

who has debut this year - Groat, Simona , woods and Miller......anyone else??

Last edited:
I heard that Jones was being replaced next year as the U20's coach.

His replacement will be a current 1st grader who is retiring this year.

Is that fact or just a rumour, anyone heard the same?

TYGA

Juniors
Our juniors have been weak for a long time it seems everyone gets their hopes up on the new group as if they are already superstars. That said it is sounding like their re major issues with the club.

innsaneink

Referee
Payten has been promised a job working with juniors in a coaching capacity, its old news released by the club some time back
Whether it was as head coach I seriously doubt....but with they way things are going who knows?

roboshark

Coach
well i hope whatever is happening gets sorted soon..i really like the tigers

after the sharks, the tigers and eels are prob my fav teams

good luck

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
More inside mail, Sheens is looking to move Benji to fullback for next season.

eyeofthetiger

Juniors
Inside mail from where today's paper ? After the press conference the other night I doubt that the Tigers will be too accomodating to the press & if the media can't get a story they will make one up,All these allegations of the club being in turmoil are getting beyond a joke, If Benji was disgruntled why would he have played the other night when he could have sat the game out & come back this week. There is a lot of speculation about the Tigers negotiating with players but I am sure a lot of these rumours come from managers trying to drive up there players price tags I would like to hear some news on who we are chasing or who the Tiges have signed or are willing to release but they have they more of an obligation to the players than they do to the public. So I will just sit & wait & not give the press any ammo as everyone knows that most of there info comes from social networks.

Latest posts