What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigger Trouble brewing? - Rumour

super_coach

First Grade
Just after signing a 4 year contract with the club...

That usually is a good sign he is on the way out the door!!!All the other players had just signed contracts to

Aysford loves the place he is their for the long haul, although so did all the other players till a week or so ago

doggie_4_life

Juniors
Just curious, what is going on at this club? if all the rumors are true your losing/lost: fifita, gibbs, ryan, heiginton, fulton, mckinnon, moltzen, as well as others. Are you guys getting rid of all these players just so you can sign blair? Sheens and humphries have lost the plot, while mckinnon, and fulton are rubbish in my opinion, the other players are handy to have

macnaz

Staff member
The club needs to just come out an tell everyone the full story on whats happening and who is going and staying , this is the only way to take the media BS out of the equation..
As for Asyhford , im sure he re-signed for very low coinage...doubt they'd free up much if they let him go or find a suitable replacement for the same bucks.
At the end of the day if all these players are under contract and happy here , they only have to refuse to go , lots legal shyte to break a contract ??

R2Coupe

Juniors
Did you bother to read the article on Ayshford when he recently signed his new contract? It would be very hard to find a more humble or loyal player.

You post about media BS, your spreading it in your post.

I am sure the Club will announce its intentions when ready.

macnaz

Staff member
Did you bother to read the article on Ayshford when he recently signed his new contract? It would be very hard to find a more humble or loyal player.

You post about media BS, your spreading it in your post.

I am sure the Club will announce its intentions when ready.
What are you on about ?? or are you talking about someone elses post ?? Where am i spreading BS ?? I suggest coupe to stick to the facts and not try turn this shit into some personel forum rubbish against me OK.

Yes i did read his article and YES because he is so loyal IS WHY I SAID he would have signed for LOW money and this club WOULD NOT find anyone for the same value as him .... how the f**k can you not ascertain that from reading my post ??

Last edited:

Bench
Ayshford would not be needed at the Bronco's,they have more than enough backs,and will struggle to re-sign them all.

Tigerm

First Grade
Ayshford would not be needed at the Bronco's,they have more than enough backs,and will struggle to re-sign them all.
I hope he has or they have, no plans for him to go anywhere, I think he is & will be one of our best for many years to come, is improving all the time, as he should be.

Latest posts