What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest anti-league nuffy in the Sydney media

BuffaloRules

Coach
031758-richard-freedman.jpg

j5o6hn

Juniors
Well you just lost Price I thought he was an anti league nuffy as well,when I was driving interstate used to pick him up in SA and he was allways raving on about AFL

GongPanther

Referee
TK Really freaks me out when he is on that PayTV sports show I think its called the back-page.

Watch his eyes move when he speaks...he has the personality and looks of a ventriloquist's dummy.

The Business

Juniors
Freemans Melbourne Cup tipping....

Picks the first three favourites to come 1, 2 and 3...

His "roughie" is the 4th favourite.....

Absolute nuffie riding on his brothers coattails...

I notice that he didnt last too long in his "proper job" at the AJC, and now he is so hard up that he is filling in on BSB over the Xmas grave yard shift...
He is actually involved in a number of small to medium businesses which are doing quite well.

Freedman wouldn't have much trouble getting a good job. He works for SKY Channel and worked on the BSB for many years so he was probably an obvious replacement for the regulars during the holiday period.

I find him more open minded to other sports than Terry Kennedy. This bloke gives me the sh!ts.

Brutus

Referee
Not that Slats is 'anti-league', but this morning when Kennedy was reading out the DT back page he mentioned Terry Hill. Slats' response was, "I remember Terry Hill, he was that Manly winger wasn't he?"

A true RL guru is Mr Slater. Just what you want from a Sydney sporting show during the winter.

Mr Saab

Referee
And Slats calls himself a Manly fan. Surely Sky Sports Radio would have been better off with Jimmy Smith...someone who has a clue!

nrlnrl

First Grade
TK Really freaks me out when he is on that PayTV sports show I think its called the back-page.

Watch his eyes move when he speaks...he has the personality and looks of a ventriloquist's dummy.

I don't think he's ever been on a Fox Sports show ..? I know he used to call for Optus when they had some NRL, but these days he only appears on Channel 9 league shows like The Sunday Footy Show or The Roast.