What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest anti-league nuffy in the Sydney media

Mr Saab

Referee
Brutus said:
Any hear Benny on Talkin Sport this afternoon read one of his 'On this day' segments? He pronounced Grand Prix "Grand Pricks" and had no idea when Hughes and Geyer started cracking up. This guy is supposed to be the producer of the show. Obviously another one of 2SM's 3 dollar an hour high school employees.

Go easy. I heard it was $4.50

lucablight

First Grade
I think Freedman sounds more like an afl nuffy rather than union. He previously stated that he prefers afl, league and union in that order. Also a couple of days ago he sounded very proud when someone suggested afl may become the number 1 national code over the nrl to which he replied it already was. He also seems to know alot about the afl culture.
Yesterday he said rugby league was a game which just consisted of "5 tackle, kick, 5 tackle kick".

Hanscholo

Bench
Mate considering all broadcasters opinions are dictacted by whomever is paying for their show, im sure the AFL and ARU are heavy backers of this bloke.

Bigfella

Coach
Yesterday he said rugby league was a game which just consisted of "5 tackle, kick, 5 tackle kick".

What are AFL and Rugby then:

"no tackle (drop-ball) kick" and "missed tackle (injury break) kick"?

lucablight

First Grade
I thought it was quite amusing how Freedman the Manly fan kept going on about how Orford and Craig Bell were off contract when the issue about them trying to sign Carney came up.

Mr Saab

Referee
Not overjoyed with that selection. Prefer Greg Hayes who has a better knowledge of all sports....especially horse racing which is a key component to 2KY.

Brutus

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Not overjoyed with that selection. Prefer Greg Hayes who has a better knowledge of all sports....especially horse racing which is a key component to 2KY.

Totally agree.

I guess they wanted someone with a name. From what I've heard before, Slats doesn't have a great knowledge of the football codes. But I guess nor did king nuffy Freedman (so glad he's moved on).

Hayesy would have been perfect.

Mr Saab

Referee
Not having to see his (Freedman) face or hear his grating voice and sanctimonious attitude is a god send.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
What the f**k does Slater know about Rugby League? Whenever League was brought up when he was on Triple M he used to turn the subject into one of his labourious cricket f**ken stories!
Thats it for this hombre, BSB is wiped.

ps..And Scott "that one tackle in his entire career' Sattler is now the league correspondent!!!!! It goes from bad to worse.

Brutus

Referee
Slater is a poor selection. Nothing worse than listening to people that have NFI.

Nothing against the guy, but he'll only be good in the cricket season.

Greg Hayes has been shafted big time.

lucablight

First Grade
I noticed Richard Freedman was back on the BSB today. Did the Nark end up calling up?

Also anyone know what happened to Greg Hayes?

Green Machine

First Grade
Ritchie declared this morning that he used to love Union, but now finds it too boring. He also said after spending 20 years in Melbourne, he absolutely loves the AFL. Ritchie has been interesting on his first day back. Full of cheek and full of himself as well. Had to laugh when he said he would take the Narks call. About as much bullsh*t as the time they had Mal Meninga on. Ritchie said one smartarse thing to Mal and when Mal gave it back to him, he went and hid and left TK to ask the questions.
Typical Ritchie, like a horse’s dick; big when he’s out,

Fein

First Grade
Ritchie declared this morning that he used to love Union, but now finds it too boring. He also said after spending 20 years in Melbourne, he absolutely loves the AFL. Ritchie has been interesting on his first day back. Full of cheek and full of himself as well. Had to laugh when he said he would take the Narks call. About as much bullsh*t as the time they had Mal Meninga on. Ritchie said one smartarse thing to Mal and when Mal gave it back to him, he went and hid and left TK to ask the questions.
Typical Ritchie, like a horse’s dick; big when he’s out,

TK is a complete and utter f**kwit - I can't stand the prick.

Brutus

Referee
Fat Quaddie Freedman is a sporting nuffy who rates himself, nothing else.

Funny to see the fat clown grovelling his way back to the BSB. Let's hope if either TK or Slats moves on, Jimmy Smith is given the gig and not Quaddie.

Can't stand the AFL-loving idiot.

Mr Saab

Referee
Jimmy Smith and Greg Hayes would be a perfect combo for radio. Shame that 2KY management still persist with Terry "My daddy got me this job" Kennedy and Michael "I am WAY out of my depth" Slater

BuffaloRules

Coach
Freemans Melbourne Cup tipping....

Picks the first three favourites to come 1, 2 and 3...

His "roughie" is the 4th favourite.....

Absolute nuffie riding on his brothers coattails...

I notice that he didnt last too long in his "proper job" at the AJC, and now he is so hard up that he is filling in on BSB over the Xmas grave yard shift...