What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Grub in the comp

Mr Saab

Referee
When Scott Prince had his sickening leg break (when he was at Brisbane) I think it was Price who dove into him there as well. When Prince was at the Tigers Price dove at his leg while kicking, Prince landed on him, and Price was out for a few week from that. I thought it was justice.

No.
Princes leg colided with Jamie Feeneys leg in a complete accident. The crack was heard on TV.

aqua_duck

Coach
Ennis is right up there with Gallen. He's a diver, a niggly cheap shot merchant, he's always the first one to rush in and escalate things whenever there's some push and shove.

Not as grubby as Gallen yet, but he's working on it.
I remember a game last year, Matt Hilder got done for a bad tackle on one of the dogs players, Hilder is the most passive bloke you'll find on a football field, so d!ckhead Ennis runs in and starts the pushing and shoving, acting like a tough guy because he knows Hilder is the last bloke who'd be involved in a blue. Similar incident happened about 10 minutes later, one of the dogs forwards got put in a dangerous position in a tackle, Ennis was getting ready to get into dummy half about 2m away but not surprisingly didn't try his tough guy antics this time when he saw the culprits were Steve Simpson and Richie Fa'aoso. So on top of being a grub he's also a coward

Jason Maher

Immortal
Billy Slater - likes to get his mates to hold a player while he lays a few in. Not that anything he threw would hurt, but it's the principle fo the thing.