What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Grub in the comp

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Ankle ?

But all you blokes nominating Slater are fools.

Adam Blair is King Grub in the Storm team, sneaky little maori he is.

Luv him !!!

AWTA

Can't stand it, gives me heart attacks when he plays for the Kiwis, but he seems to get away with it which is particularly odd for a Kiwi

skeepe

Immortal
I tell you another bloke who wouldn't look out of place on this list is Nathan Hindmarsh.

High tackles, dangerous throws, grapples and flops. Pretty much sums up his entire game.

stormbati

Bench
You guys crack me up lmao.
I'm a storm supprter and Adam Blair deadset loves being a grub. A close friend of mine plays Nrl and he says Blair is the biggest dingo in the game.
But honestly, no one has a track record like PG (Gallen)
I thinks it's good every team has one, adds to the game.
If there's one player I genuinely disliked until he played for Nsw, it was Ennis.

petetheileet

First Grade
Blair
Slater
Quinn
Gallen
Bird
Crocker
Matai

I would prefer to call them all Cats however.

None are tough, or play the game 'hard', most prefer the cheap shot route and would shy away from a toe to toe with someone really fired up

Crocker prob the only one there with any guts

Others just Cats

jc155776

Coach
most prefer the cheap shot route and would shy away from a toe to toe with someone really fired up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A Scum supporter saying that and leaving Creagh off their list??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

JoeD

First Grade
Lots of players are grubs on the field which i don't have too much of a problem with. (The warriors are short of a grub at times) but how Bird is not in jail let alone playing in the NRL is hard to understand especially after what happened to Tevita Latu.

fightingirish69

Juniors
Here is a list off the top of my head of the players who I thinks are the Grubs of the NRL, If you have any more just add them to the list

Greg Bird
Travis Burns

Tonie Carroll
Michael Crocker
David Faalogo
Paul Gallen
Corey Hughes
Jaiman Lowe
Steve MataiFuifui Moimoi
Brad Morrin
Luke O'Donnell
Ben Ross