What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Rivalry in World Football?

Which is the biggest rivalry in the World Game?

• Boca Juniors vs River Plate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United vs Liverpool

• AC Milan vs Inter Milan

• Real Madrid vs Barcelona

• Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen

• Vasco da Gama vs Flamengo

• Galatasaray vs Fenerbahce

• Total voters

Craig

Juniors
Man City and Man United, Liverpool and Newcastle, Everton and Liverpool etc all rank up there as do does Celtic and Rangers.

the welsh derby between swansea and cardiff, that is crazy as hell for fighting and rioting!
The barca fans chucked a pig's head at Luis figo last season and stopped the match for some 14 minutes because they refused to stop throwing objects on the pitch.

suburbanknight

Juniors
The Barca and Madrid game, whilst undoubtedly a spectacle can never be classed as one of the big derbies for me due to the fact that only a couple of hundred away supporters attend each game.

For me the biggest derbies in the world are two that I have attended, the Glasgow and Roman derbies as well as one that I hope to go too in the future, the Boca and River game. The atmosphere at both those games is just awesome and really does send shivers down your spine when the two teams emerge.

chileman

Coach
Colo colo vs Universidad de Chile ....I've been to a couple of Super Clasicos as they call them and it's a scarey match to watch as a spectator...always a couple of deaths after the game between supporters :cry:

Craig

Juniors
suburbanknight said:
For me the biggest derbies in the world are two that I have attended, the Glasgow and Roman derbies as well as one that I hope to go too in the future, the Boca and River game. The atmosphere at both those games is just awesome and really does send shivers down your spine when the two teams emerge.

I pray that you dont get hurt if you go.

nibbs

Bench
At my school there are some Brazilian Students and they say that they hate Argentina with immense passion.

I reckon BRAZIL VS AGRENTINA.

incredible_holc

Juniors
what about the Hampshire derby
Pompey vs Saints I know its no where near the greatest but i went on a pompey board and boy i couldnt believe how much like sharks vs St George

its built on pure hatred