What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill Tupou to the Raiders

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Also Wonder if Billy T is regretting his move now that a spot might have opened up on the wing (Laumape still would have been ahead of him) but still I haven't seen any news on him getting a start at the raiders yet.

Rich102

Staff member
He helped Mounties to a win over second placed Newcastle in the NSW cup. This level of football suits him.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Also Wonder if Billy T is regretting his move now that a spot might have opened up on the wing (Laumape still would have been ahead of him) but still I haven't seen any news on him getting a start at the raiders yet.

Exactly....should ofl went to Parra.

Canberra have Sandor Earl, Jack Wighton, Reece Robinson & Edrick Lee all out injured and still cant get a run unfortunately.

Meth

Staff member
Tupou starting this week. Listed at centre, I think. Will either mark Lyon or Matai

Meth

Staff member
Lyon is carving up out there. Thankfully, Tupou is not marking him

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Tupou partially at fault for the Buhrer and Hiku tries, but made a great run at the end of the half. Picking him at centre makes about as much sense as Ropo on the wing.

Iafeta

Referee
Believe he played some football in the centres for the Vulcans, and was quite good at it.

Latest posts