What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bills 2004 Table Predictions !!!!!!!!!

innsaneink

Referee
Raider 69 said:
at least his thoughts on the raiders is spot on
we will be a big force next year

At least your thoughts on Tigers and cowboys were close.

Raider 69 said:
cant say i disagree to much there Legend except i think the Cowboys will finish about 7th and the tigers to finish 6th

Force?

Did you mean farce?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
given our season last year and our talent in junior ranks im sure you'll forgive me for my optimism, when we get a coach of some quality we will go gang busters
Guys like Carney, Chalk, Campese, Weymen, Zillerman, Dobson, Jay will all be very good players, its a matter of getting in a coach that can use them

i would count your chickens yet innsaneink, Broncos, Cowboys and Knights, they are pretty hard games, compaired to Souths, the bye and roosters ;-)

The problem is that the three teams chasing us have to get 3 points more than we get between now and the end of the season because of their much worse F & A.

We're not home and hosed but I'd much rather be in our position than the position of the chasing teams.

Raider_69

Post Whore
true EA
but if you guys lose this week (which i think will happen) and canberra pull and upset on the chooks, i think you guys will start to sweat

Renowned League Expert said:
56 said:
I know its about 130 days till kick off................but this is my top 15 for next year after the premiership rounds have been completed.

1) Penrith Panthers (No 2nd year syndrome. They are too hungry)

If Penrith make the top 8 I'll eat my hat. They had everything go right this year -- no injuries apart from Girdler, no rep committments, played the top teams during Origin.

They can't have the same luck again.

I hope it's a big hat.

We're sweating anyway. I think we'll knock the Cowboys off at Campbelltown and that may get us through but that leaves two other possibilites to end the speculation.

If we win this week, it'll be all but over.

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
given our season last year and our talent in junior ranks im sure you'll forgive me for my optimism, when we get a coach of some quality we will go gang busters
Guys like Carney, Chalk, Campese, Weymen, Zillerman, Dobson, Jay will all be very good players, its a matter of getting in a coach that can use them

i would count your chickens yet innsaneink, Broncos, Cowboys and Knights, they are pretty hard games, compaired to Souths, the bye and roosters ;-)

Mate,
Im not counting anything yet........I didnt mention us other than to say your thoughts were close.
What with following Wests & WestsTigers for many many moons, nothings certain until its 110% certain.....
Weve all WT's fans) jumped the gun before.....particularly regards an understrength Broncos....personally im not making any mistakes twice, hope the palyers do likewise.
I must say its great to still be in the hunt a few weeks out, unlike last year.
While the odds are longer for Raiders Sharks n Knights....no teams unbeatable and it just makes it a great end to the season proper.IMO.

Raider_69

Post Whore
indeed it does
personally i hope canberra dont make it, for a team that has played as poorly as us through out the entire season to make the 8 would be a travesty and we would embarass ourseleves there, season 05 will be much better for raiders fans

innsaneink

Referee
I was thinking similarly a while ago, when we went through our slump. People were posting "there goes our semis hopes " etc etc.....we were palying like crap and i wouldnt have wanted to limp into the semis undeserved like the Broncos last year.

I think weve been playing fairly well since about round 19, after falling in a heap for a month or so, we beat the Storm in THAT match, not convincingly but we were rank outsiders, next up a great effort against the Dogs at Campbo, unlucky not to win it I reckon but one of our best efforts ever IMO, ...then back to earth and flat as against Parra at Parra after the Dogs but to play poor and win says something, then up against our bogey side Souths, we not only shook that monkey off our backs, we stomped all over it and booted it into next week.....

I think if we made the 8, we'd be able to say honestly we deserve to be there.

Wrighty79

Juniors
Canterbury said:
Raider_69 said:
cant say i disagree to much there Legend except i think the Cowboys will finish about 7th and the tigers to finish 6th

if both cowboys and tigers finish in the top 8 next season i'll shove three dildos in my ass.

meh i'll give my prediction now.....

1. nu zelund
2. brisbane
3. berries
4. easts
5. raiders
6. newie
7. stormers
8. illawarra, cowboys and e-alls will fight the good fight for this spot.

You bring the ass, I'll bring the Dildos!

Raider_69

Post Whore
exactly, if canberra make the 8, it will be a disgrace to all the other teams that missed out and have some attacking structure

it does however make the mind wonder, if we have played so badly and are still a chance at the 8, imagine what might have been if we were playing to potential #-o #-o

Renowned League Expert said:
56 said:
I know its about 130 days till kick off................but this is my top 15 for next year after the premiership rounds have been completed.

1) Penrith Panthers (No 2nd year syndrome. They are too hungry)

If Penrith make the top 8 I'll eat my hat. They had everything go right this year -- no injuries apart from Girdler, no rep committments, played the top teams during Origin.

They can't have the same luck again.

Hey Renowned League Fraud...........

Hope you're enjoying choking on your baseball cap you loser :lol: :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Raiders_Champion said:
My Predictions:

14. Dragons (Under-achieved last season and theyll be in for another tough season unless they get better results)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What an idiot!

Mr Saab

Referee
paulquinn49 said:
12. Brisbane ( no decent play makers, Will be re building for some years)
13. Parramatta ( Signed to many souths players, Brain Smith fired at the end of year, also buys drugs off new souths players)
14. Manly (Haslers 5 year plan involves one more year down here)
15. Souths (should be kicked outta the comp after again signing nobody under the age of 40 that can play football)

you did ok for 13/14/15...but 12th :lol: :lol: :lol: brisbane rebuilding for yrs??????? they came 3rd in 2004 and not 12th like you "predicted"

bulldogs = #1

Juniors
Canterbury said:
Raider_69 said:

if both cowboys and tigers finish in the top 8 next season i'll shove three dildos in my ass.

meh i'll give my prediction now.....

1. nu zelund
2. brisbane
3. berries
4. easts
5. raiders
6. newie
7. stormers
8. illawarra, cowboys and e-alls will fight the good fight for this spot.

how off was my prediction!!! should of had more faith in canterbury

talk about over rating brisbane and the kiwis!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Don't feel bad. If anyone said Warriors wouldn't make the 8 for 2004 last year we would think they are off their heads on drugs