What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy Peden - I hope he stays

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I'm not trying to squirm out of anything. All I did was tell billy that I've HEARD that he went well in england. Then you come on saying "Or were you caught out just passing on what you'd heard elsewhere?".

How am I being caught out passing on information that I've heard, when I've TOLD HIM that it's information I've heard.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
You were passing on wrong information, Bring It. That's being caught out.

LOL. So that's what you are NOW trying to have a go at me about. Didn't the first one wash with you about me telling billy that I heard he went well in england. Me saying that is correct, because that is what I heard. Whether he went well or not is irrelevent, as I said I heard he went well, which is very correct. Ah well, keep trying to worm your way out of it. I'm tired of watching you duck and dive in this thread. Keep up the good work, LOL.

Bring It, that's what I've been on about this whole thread.

Now, haven't got something else you want to hear elsewhere that you can "Bring It" up somewhere else?

misty

Juniors
Its no good trying to make him see the error of his ways.....he is a closed mind as in....Its my way or the highway! :roll:

Don't worry Misty, as soon as you and your friends stop having to make stuff up, people will start listening to you.

Now, where have I ever made an 'error'.

:lol:

babyblue

Juniors
Actually, Bill Peden did do well in England, I saw most of London Broncos home games last season, and i would say he was one of their best players. They certainly missed him when he was injured.

Has anyone heard how his knee injury is, or if he is going back to London? Getting Rugby League news in the South of England is like getting blood from a stone.

roopy

Referee
babyblue said:
Actually, Bill Peden did do well in England, I saw most of London Broncos home games last season, and i would say he was one of their best players. They certainly missed him when he was injured.

Has anyone heard how his knee injury is, or if he is going back to London? Getting Rugby League news in the South of England is like getting blood from a stone.
As of this morning Billy is still 'in negotiation' about his future (according to Helen O'Niel, Knights development officer, on ABC radio).

Juniors
Please don't tease the animals!!! Now you've got me all excited over the possibility of seeing BP again!!!

I for one hope he comes back!!! He had a terrific season with London though!!!

[-o< [-o< [-o<

northey

First Grade
he is great for his london team i saw one of his games he was the best on that team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it would be great to see him back at the knights even if he is not playing!!!!!!

maybe he could play and he could play for another 10 years and be the oldest player to ever play

Latest posts