What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy Slater on field bullying. A low act

skeepe

Immortal
wow, Daz is either a complete moron or a satirical genius.

Being unfortunate enough to support the same team as Daz, I can assure you it's most definately the former. The stupidest member of the forums by some stretch, and that's saying something.

Helen

Juniors
I really dont understand this, some people go through so much tragedy in their lives and are stronger for it, they get on with life, but then you have others who get this "illness"
I dont mean to sounds like a p.r.i.c.k but come on

If someone is mourning the death of someone for a while and struggle to move on, this is depression to me. How can this be an illness?

Research is a posters friend.

Some (Clinical and severe) depressions are caused by the the brain not working correctly. Chemical imbalances and misfiring neurons are often a cause of clinical depression.

These are physical changes and those who have this 'disease' ( yes disease) have no control over it. No more then a person can control the cancers they get.

Feelings of depression are NOT the same as being clinically depressed.

Fibroman

First Grade
Depressed footballers leave themselves wide open for sledging. There needs to be more sledging and less depression IMO.

Kiki

First Grade
the amount of callousness in this thread is truly disturbing. a lot of you need to look at yourselves in the mirror and find some empathy.

nqcowboy87

Bench
Depressed footballers leave themselves wide open for sledging. There needs to be more sledging and less depression IMO.

wow youre not that funny, you are incredibly stupid attempt at humour was just that stupid, i wish you had depression to feel what youre making fun of