What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy Slater on field bullying. A low act

Dutchy

Immortal
It'll take more than a snippet in the Telecrap to convince me, sorry.

Wasn't it only a snipped that convinced you to believe "Go to your room and have a cry". ?

Dazraider

Juniors
It amazes me what they come up with, one minute a type of food is good for you then its bad for you and so on.
Then someone stuffs up and they come up with these new names for their mistakes that call a disease.
its all excuses and next thing you know they wil come up with a disease that effects people paying their debts

Dazraider

Juniors
Either daz is taking the piss... Or he's close to the most ignorant person on here

well i can be ignorant, not arguing that, i just cant believe depression as ive had some things happen that could of made me that way over my life time but i choose not to use that as an excuse, Im staunch on it being a choice and not a disease

Dazraider

Juniors
Can i get proof on this then, Im not doubting anyone here, i just find it very hard to believe.
I dont understand why people need to be councelled if its a disease, i cant see the purpose if its a disease.

And for the other response, does death really kill you?, no one actually knows what happens after death

Skinner

Coach
Can i get proof on this then, Im not doubting anyone here, i just find it very hard to believe.
I dont understand why people need to be councelled if its a disease, i cant see the purpose if its a disease.

And for the other response, does death really kill you?, no one actually knows what happens after death

I've often wondered why LU attracts more it's fair share of wankers :roll:

Dazraider

Juniors
I've often wondered why LU attracts more it's fair share of wankers :roll:

you do take the cake, another one who doesnt like peoples opinions, so sorry i dont argee with most on here, hope im not causing you depression, you may have to get treated

Kiki

First Grade
as a depression sufferer myself, i am very dissapointed with Billy. i also have many members of my family that suffer mental illness and i know how devastating it can be.

however i don't think Billy is a bad person, i think he is just super competitive on the field and he went overboard this time.

Dazraider

Juniors
No religion is al bullsh*t to me as well, believe in the lord but not the crap hundereds of different religions tell you what happened.
Why is it so debatable around the world about depression being an illness or not if i am 100% completely wrong.
Now please tell me that all those experts that are not satisfied like myself are all wrong as well and its only the experts that say it is a disease is right.
Can someone please show me that the whole medical world agrees 100% that its a disease, if anyone can show me that then ill admit defeat