What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy the CAT !!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Don't agree with what he did (assuming it was deliberate), but FFS Tigers fans, get over it your whinging little bitches. He's being cited for more points than anyone else this round, AND you still won the game.

I suggest something along the lines of building a bridge.

BWNB

First Grade
He kixked someone in the head ay?
Could it be worse then greg bird?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
dodge said:
Don't agree with what he did (assuming it was deliberate), but FFS Tigers fans, get over it your whinging little bitches. He's being cited for more points than anyone else this round, AND you still won the game.

I suggest something along the lines of building a bridge.

Do you still think it was "accidental"?

:oops:

NFI.

Earl

Coach
Throw him out of the game I say.

f**k me even John Skandalis has accepted an apology.

Choppies

Coach
Reminds me of McDougall and Toover in the 97 grand final. How long did McDougall get can anyone remember?

m0j0

Bench
Choppies said:
Reminds me of McDougall and Toover in the 97 grand final. How long did McDougall get can anyone remember?

Was it close to nothing???

The Preacher

First Grade
Even if Skando has accepted his apology, Slater MUST do time for the action.
There was no regard for the consequences of such actions, and for that, he MUST be suspended.

MONY

Juniors
bird deliberately used his knee... slater didnt intend to kick him in the face.... its not like he thought to himself "hey look there is skando, maybe i should kick him in the head"..

coolumsharkie

Referee
How do you come to that conclusion MONY?

He dead set had a rush of blood and stomped the dude in the head imo.

MEATWAD

Juniors
MONY said:
bird deliberately used his knee... slater didnt intend to kick him in the face.... its not like he thought to himself "hey look there is skando, maybe i should kick him in the head"..

He deliberately stomps backwards into Skandalis. Whether he is aiming for his head or no, it's the act of a small man. Off to rugger for you son. They'll love your style there.

shadow grinder

First Grade
lol..tiger fans have always hated melbourne...any chance they get to to start sh*t they will do it.

never mind lolesi intentionaly elbowing/forearm dallas johnnson in the head late, that isnt seen as a cat act by the tiger fans :roll:

not saying what slater did was right...it was f**ked up what he did...but lolesi isnt any better.