What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy the CAT !!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Lolesi is the luckiest player i have seen in the past 10 yrs or so. Wait, make that 2nd to Dunley's "reflux" problem.

dodge said:
Don't agree with what he did (assuming it was deliberate), but FFS Tigers fans, get over it your whinging little bitches. He's being cited for more points than anyone else this round, AND you still won the game.

I suggest something along the lines of building a bridge.

Agree totally...I support Storm but you would think that Slater has committed a massive crime by the way they are going on about it ??.

I must remember to post a million threads when a Tigers player goes on report. :roll:

innsaneink

Referee
kia ora storm said:
Agree totally...I support Storm but you would think that Slater has committed a massive crime by the way they are going on about it ??.

I must remember to post a million threads when a Tigers player goes on report. :roll:

What exactly are you agreeing on with Dodge......remembering you said this...

kia ora storm said:
Slater did nothing..what a crock of shight for siting him.
Do you still think he did nothing?
Kicking a player in the head is up there with knees, eye gouging king hits etc

....trying to play it down makes you as scummy as your club.

innsaneink

Referee
shadow grinder said:
ink didnt kia say that before she/he saw the footage tho?

He /she didnt mention not having seen footage....pretty stupid commenting on something you havent seen tho, wouldnt you think....he/she seemed pretty damned resolute on what he/ she was saying...."Slater did nothing"....seems like this is a get out clause eh? :lol:
Very thoughtful of you Shadow...helping out your friend.

053005_500.jpg

shadow grinder

First Grade
no im not helping my friend...dont even know kia.

i agree...shouldnt have said it if she/he didnt see the incident. but now after seeing footage i hope kia feels differently.

jamesgould

Juniors
I wouldn't hang Slater on it, these things look deliberate when slowed down, but can be reflexes. I reckon it was a bit worse than MacDougall's, he probably had a bit more time to pull out of it.

As for that video, get over it, we only need to see it once, he didn't assasinate the Pope for goodness sake!

Parra Guru

Coach
Choppies said:
Reminds me of McDougall and Toover in the 97 grand final. How long did McDougall get can anyone remember?

Not sure what MacDougall got, but didn't Tooves get left with that sickening purple and yellow eye/cheek? Anyone got a photo?

brook

First Grade
shadow grinder said:
never mind lolesi intentionaly elbowing/forearm dallas johnnson in the head late, that isnt seen as a cat act by the tiger fans :roll:

Personally this tigers fan thinks it deserved a length suspension - I still find it hard to believe that he will effectively escape without penalty. If the player had been injured as a result they would have come down hard on him and I don't think the fact he was lucky enough to avoid causing a serious injury should change that fact.

I feel exactly the same way about Slater

innsaneink

Referee
shadow grinder said:
lol..tiger fans have always hated melbourne...any chance they get to to start sh*t they will do it.

never mind lolesi intentionaly elbowing/forearm dallas johnnson in the head late, that isnt seen as a cat act by the tiger fans :roll:

not saying what slater did was right...it was f**ked up what he did...but lolesi isnt any better.

With good reason

Jarrod McCracken, permanently put out of the game= Melb
O'Neill, victim of the the cheapest king hit EVER= Melb
Skando, intentionally kicked in the head= Melb

See a trend?

gr8_1

Juniors
The people who think he didn't mean it look at his head. He is looking straight down at Skandalis and aiming for his head.

He should get life. It is worse than the Bob Cooper incident against the Steelers.

If the NRL is serious about cleaning up the game they need to make an example of this low life.

btw I think the Lolesi hit was bad also. He should count himself lucky his charge was graded higher. Late, cheap and reckless attempt at a tackle.

gr8_1

Juniors
News Ltd funded scums shouldnt even be in the comp. No one gives a f**k about league in Melbourne.

Parra Guru

Coach
gr8_1 said:
The people who think he didn't mean it look at his head. He is looking straight down at Skandalis and aiming for his head.

Dead right.

Very similar to the Toovey/MacDougall incident. Luckily Skandalis isn't seriously injured!

shadow grinder

First Grade
innsaneink said:
With good reason

Jarrod McCracken, permanently put out of the game= Melb
O'Neill, victim of the the cheapest king hit EVER= Melb
Skando, intentionally kicked in the head= Melb

See a trend?

can understand why you would dislike those players....but the club has a whole?

innsaneink

Referee
Your CEO condoned a banner that made light of the king hit incident....the whole pathetic amnesia excuse, no personal apology coming from Williams ...the entire incident was pretty poor....Im not saying my clubs been angels, we havent, weve had our shame in the past...this is just my personal stuff....I also highly dislike Manly and Easts, and have done for a long time, theres 3 I hate, 2 I love, some I dont mind and most Im indifferent to.

Mr Saab

Referee
IMO it is more of a disgrace Lolesi will escape suspension (early plea) compared to the fact that billy will get 6 weeks.

Latest posts