What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy the CAT !!!!

Balmain_Boy

Mr Saab said:
IMO it is more of a disgrace Lolesi will escape suspension (early plea) compared to the fact that billy will get 6 weeks.
It is pretty bad. I'm not complaining because it helps my team, but i'd be bloody pissed if it had been Johnson hitting Lolesi like that.

LOL

Skandalis proves he is a man by accepting the appology.

Tiger fans prove they are sooks by carrying on and on and on about it.

FFS
:lol:

Iafeta

Referee
Mr Saab said:
IMO it is more of a disgrace Lolesi will escape suspension (early plea) compared to the fact that billy will get 6 weeks.

He was incredibly lucky not to be ordered off in my opinion (Lolesi).

He should have got minimum 6 weeks.

Mal Meninga

Bench
tigers fans are lucky that johnson is no cat.
despite being hit in the elbow in the face with blood all over his jersey he decided not to play hurt and got up like a man.
that was worse than the one where johnson got dropped on his neck.....
i think laffranchi may be out for 2 weeks as a result.

would the lolesi decision set a precedent? ie the likes of morley could point to that video and say, 'what i did was a careless high tackle! i didnt mean to rip his head off!"

innsaneink

Referee
Mal Meninga said:
and in other news lolesi gets off suspension for what hoppa recieved a 22 week suspension.

:lol: Was similar yet very very different.
Galloway is carried off after an elbow to the head...Johnstone stays on after a late/high shoulder charge.

Balmain_Boy

I dunno. It's weird. I'm wondering if there's another angle that exonerates Lolesi? I'm thinking there must be, I can't see any other way he'd only be given 90 odd points.

innsaneink

Referee
Mal Meninga said:
tigers fans are lucky that johnson is no cat.
despite being hit in the elbow in the face with blood all over his jersey he decided not to play hurt and got up like a man.
that was worse than the one where johnson got dropped on his neck.....
i think laffranchi may be out for 2 weeks as a result.

would the lolesi decision set a precedent? ie the likes of morley could point to that video and say, 'what i did was a careless high tackle! i didnt mean to rip his head off!"

Open your eyes fool...there was no ''elbow in the face''....

shadow grinder

First Grade
Balmain_Boy said:
I dunno. It's weird. I'm wondering if there's another angle that exonerates Lolesi? I'm thinking there must be, I can't see any other way he'd only be given 90 odd points.

i cna see another way....the judciary is just inconsistent

colonel_123

Juniors
shadow grinder said:
never mind lolesi intentionaly elbowing/forearm dallas johnnson in the head late, that isnt seen as a cat act by the tiger fans :roll:

Not arguing that Lolesi has got off light but from what I've seen I don't think he connected with his elbow.

Still got off lightly though.

shadow grinder

First Grade
colonel_123 said:
Not arguing that Lolesi has got off light but from what I've seen I don't think he connected with his elbow.

Still got off lightly though.

yeah what i meant was between the elbow, forearm area...if it connected fully with an wlbow DJ prolly would be in disneyland still.

shadow grinder

First Grade
The Melbourne Storm has been granted an extra three hours to decide whether Billy Slater will contest the grade five kicking charge which has put him in doubt for the first State of Origin game.

Slater has been charged with kicking Wests Tigers' John Skandalis in the head and faces a minimum six-week ban if he opts for an early guilty plea.

Even with an early plea, Slater would not return to NRL action until round 11 - just three days before the opening Origin clash on May 24.

Slater would be lacking match fitness and Queensland selectors, with a plethora of full-backs to choose from, may deem his selection too big of a risk.

However, if Slater contests the charge and loses he will be handed a seven-week ban which would rule him out of Origin I.

Today the National Rugby League said it was extending the deadline for the decision at the Storm's request. The Melbourne side now has until 3pm (AEST) to consider its options.

Storm officials will also have to decide on whether Scott Hill contests his charge of making contact with the referee.

Hill faces up to four weeks out for allegedly pushing Jason Robinson during the loss to Wests.

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200604/s1607928.htm

The Preacher

First Grade
innsaneink said:
With good reason

Jarrod McCracken, permanently put out of the game= Melb
O'Neill, victim of the the cheapest king hit EVER= Melb
Skando, intentionally kicked in the head= Melb

See a trend?

What about when Williams bashed his own team mate in a hotel room on an away game. Ask Ben Roarty what the trend is like.:x

Mal Meninga

Bench
innsaneink said:
:lol: Was similar yet very very different.
Galloway is carried off after an elbow to the head...Johnstone stays on after a late/high shoulder charge.
so ones a powerderpuff the others tougher than a brick wall?
that should mean lolesi should be able to play this weekend?
piss off.

Balmain_Boy said:
I really don't agree. If it's as bad as say O'donnell or Hopoate, they wouldn't give him 90 points. As simple as that.
Of course you don't as the Tigers are the main benificury this week.
Had it been the other way the winging would never stop.

innsaneink

Referee
Mal Meninga said:
so ones a powerderpuff the others tougher than a brick wall?
that should mean lolesi should be able to play this weekend?
piss off.

yOUR 1000th post, are they all as biased, bigoted and one eyed as these last few?

No elbow.

Im not arguing Lolesi should play, no surprise your trying to twist things.

Im saying your version of the eventis flawed....

...NO elbow, anywhere.

"Piss off"?:lol:

Balmain_Boy

UndertakerMike said:
Of course you don't as the Tigers are the main benificury this week.
Had it been the other way the winging would never stop.

Piss off mate.

I'm saying the video evidence must show some difference to previous incidents, otherwise they simply wouldn't give him 90 points. From what i've seen it looked a 4-8 week offense. I can't see how the judiciary could get it that wrong.

Don't be a trackhead and assume I'd whinge. As long as my players don't get injured I don't care too much.