What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird - How will his loss effect us

How will losing Bird effect our chances?

• Total voters

lolesi

First Grade
menai_dogs said:
hunting the biggest coward in sport??? well ur following the right team (barret, what a p*ssy...) like to see barret perfrom as good as noddy... (that'll be the day...)

King goes for the Sharks chief.

carcharias

Immortal
menai_dogs said:
hunting the biggest coward in sport??? well ur following the right team (barret, what a p*ssy...) like to see barret perfrom as good as noddy... (that'll be the day...)

Hey Menia dogs?

You been in here for 2 seconds and bagged out my mum , trolled your arse off over at the Dragons ( and copped a whipping off Willow for your trouble) but now you are so far wrong it's not funny.
The king is a great Sharks man , so f**k off and grow a brain .

Frenzy.

Post Whore
menai_dogs said:

You're way off track here menai_dogs!

Biggest coward in Sport refers to Ryles. Hence the picture. The King is one of THE most ardent Sharks fans here.

Brush up on your comprehension.

menai_dogs

Juniors
carcharias said:
Hey Menia dogs?

You been in here for 2 seconds and bagged out my mum , trolled your arse off over at the Dragons ( and copped a whipping off Willow for your trouble) but now you are so far wrong it's not funny.
The king is a great Sharks man , so f**k off and grow a brain .

(on a serious note)

dude, when did i hassle ur mother???

ur just a w*nker, plain and simple...

like ive said throughout the whole "stgeorge bagging out sharks" thread (because uz cant think of anything else to talk about) dont get so cut because u guys are spending a fortune on sh*t and cannot produce results...

cant u guys think of a better thread? atleast in this forum there is actually talk about the sharks and their players...

dont make accusations of me insulting ur mother.... id rather insult u.... ur m*ther's been good to me...

and who is willow?

i think ur weed has been laced dude... (sprayed with mortein or something...)

menai_dogs

Juniors
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
You're way off track here menai_dogs!

Biggest coward in Sport refers to Ryles. Hence the picture. The King is one of THE most ardent Sharks fans here.

Brush up on your comprehension.

SORRY KING!!!!

i seen the pic and i didnt understand the comment... i still think barret is g*y...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
menai_dogs said:
(on a serious note)

dude, when did i hassle ur mother???

ur just a w*nker, plain and simple...

like ive said throughout the whole "stgeorge bagging out sharks" thread (because uz cant think of anything else to talk about) dont get so cut because u guys are spending a fortune on sh*t and cannot produce results...

cant u guys think of a better thread? atleast in this forum there is actually talk about the sharks and their players...

dont make accusations of me insulting ur mother.... id rather insult u.... ur m*ther's been good to me...

and who is willow?

i think ur weed has been laced dude... (sprayed with mortein or something...)

We have a contender!

Just need a category to put him in now.

carcharias

Immortal
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
We have a contender!

Just need a category to put him in now.

I wonder if he'd like to meet me at the hotdog stand?

Would that be classed as child abuse?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
carcharias said:
I wonder if he'd like to meet me at the hotdog stand?

Would that be classed as child abuse?

In one bizarre way I hope it is because if he is an adult......................

Scary