What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird's Hit on Thurston (CSI Suncorp?)

Tunguska

Juniors
Does anyone have footage of Bird's hit on Thurston from game 3 last year. The notorious CSI Suncorp hit?

Thanks in advance

Paullyboy

Coach
It is a good signature.

I have no idea what hit he is referring to so I'm guessing it's notorious for Sharks fans only.

Sober

Juniors
birdoq9.gif

http://www.sharksforever.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16470

Kingytek

Juniors
It was only the best shot on sh*tcake Thurston I have ever seen!
Hence the Avatar

How you could not remember? ;)

Tunguska

Juniors
Haha smack'd.

Anyone remember what round that hit on Morris was?

Apologies for fans of the sig for leaving Manly out.

beave

Coach
It was only the best shot on sh*tcake Thurston I have ever seen!
Hence the Avatar

How you could not remember? ;)

The funny thing was though, Thurston got up.......what happened to Noddy when he kicked the ball????? That's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.........

OVP

Coach
Great hit by Bird there. I must say though, that this one is my all time fave :)

Butters

Bench
The funny thing was though, Thurston got up.......what happened to Noddy when he kicked the ball????? That's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.........

You do know Price landed right on his knee and he was gone for the rest of the season riiiiiiiiiight?

beave

Coach
No I was watching Ballet that night................ They were both legal hits but one player got up and played, while the other spent the season on the sidelines. I was merely taking more of a shot at the "$hitcake Thurston" comment.

Butters

Bench
No I was watching Ballet that night................ They were both legal hits but one player got up and played, while the other spent the season on the sidelines. I was merely taking more of a shot at the "$hitcake Thurston" comment.

Yes we all know Thurston tried to milk that hit for a penalty as hard as he could and Noddy got up and played the entire game except the last 10min.

beave

Coach
Thurston was stunned, but he got up pretty much straight away. It was a big hit, he is entitled to be dazed, but hey, not everyone can be as hard as you Dr Dre......

Latest posts