What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitchfighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
yeah ink but this stuff is kinda personal and i dont want to talk much about it on here

Oh Alien you will only be laughed at a bit more than you already are

Previous lives

Aliens

UFOs

What next ... you and kingy fighting off supermodels ?

Magpie Nick

Juniors
alien said:
Magpie Nick said:
Surely you'd of all people would know the truth...

Do some research, you might learn something. If you want to know more about crop circles you might want to read about sacred geometry.

There's no need to do research when you're on here.

alien

Referee
themanonthehill said:
Oh Alien you will only be laughed at a bit more than you already are

Previous lives

Aliens

UFOs

What next ... you and kingy fighting off supermodels ?

I wasn't even the one that brought those topics up baldy. Im sorry if you were made to think out of your little box that you keep yourself in...

innsaneink said:
LOL...moth sounds like the mouth, however theres one slight diff.
Most know the mouth is really all show, & in reality not a bad bloke.

FACT?
LMAO
get a grip, idiot

Ink you're a typical bogan f**kwit - exactly the sort that hated benny.
Blokes like you hated the fact a Mediterranean Descendant came out here and showed every one of the clowns that went before him in his position how it was done.
If you wests mugs had had 1 decent player in the 40 yrs before you merged you might know what you're talking about but you never had the likes of Benny, Gary Jack, Roach, Sirro, Whiz .. you were all wanking off over Leo Epifania and Trevor Cogger with crowds of 3,000 whilst you got your arses handed to you by 50 most weeks.

Ink you're a f**king mug

innsaneink

Referee
themanonthehill said:
Ink you're a typical bogan f**kwit - exactly the sort that hated benny.
Blokes like you hated the fact a Mediterranean Descendant came out here and showed every one of the clowns that went before him in his position how it was done.
If you wests mugs had had 1 decent player in the 40 yrs before you merged you might know what you're talking about but you never had the likes of Benny, Gary Jack, Roach, Sirro, Whiz .. you were all wanking off over Leo Epifania and Trevor Cogger with crowds of 3,000 whilst you got your arses handed to you by 50 most weeks.

Ink you're a f**king mug

Haha

Benny was one of my favourite non-Wests players for a long time.

You sad f**k, trying to get a rise of someone about something that happened 25 odd years ago.

Adam, youre a typical racist scumbag/net hero....weak as piss.

innsaneink said:
Haha

Benny was one of my favourite non-Wests players for a long time.

You sad f**k, trying to get a rise of someone about something that happened 25 odd years ago.

Adam, youre a typical racist scumbag/net hero....weak as piss.

Ink you know what i look like
If you can scrape up the readies to attend the game have a chat you f**king mug khu9t
What a big man using my name ...
You're a bogan spongeing bludging twat ... i wouldn't know you from a turd if i saw you .. you know me .. you know where i am every game you f**king c**k. Have a chat

innsaneink said:
LOL...getting tough now huh. :lol: LMAO

We arranged something once before.
You didnt front.

Hahaha and now the unemployed welfare leeching turd lies

Arrange it ink .. as you have no job you're a big admin with the club

Get my details and front you bogan twat

You know what I look like you have not fronted me once ... i would have no clue what you look like as they only pic i've seen has you in bogan sunnies and a bogan cap .. befitting the bogan turd you are

brooksy19 said:
Jesus christ men, settle down.. Its football.

Benny is a champ, I was at my Local (The Entrance League), when I just turned 18 a few years ago, and ran into Benny Elias at the sports bar, I insisted that as a long time balmain fan I HAD to buy him a beer, he accepted, we had a quick chat about the good times and the merger etc, I didn't want to hang around and cramp his style so I let him go off. Next thing you know he brings over a round of beers for not only me but my 3 mates sitting at a table watching Friday Night Football. Deadset champ.

Ink is a non entity grub of a human. Spongeing off the government and who lives on interweb forums all day because he is too thick to hold down a job and support his kids. His only achievement in life is being made admin with a group of like minded boges and cretins from penriff like suzieQ on an interweb forum where as cutting as it gets is when there is a split about what colour face paint the mongs will wear or who wears lucky undies to games.

I will also bet he one day hopes to go to Bali

Hahah gives it the big one then when asked to back it up comes out with the `why would i want to meet you'. Predictable as your commonwealth govt income support you piece of vile scum.

I should feel pity for you ... i mean what sort of bloke has to sponge of honest johnny taxpayer to feed his family because he's too lazy and too brain dead to get a proper f**king job eh

brooksy19

Bench
Im a full time Uni student who recieves youth allowance from the government, am I in the same boat as Ink?.

Im not a fan of judging people on their age, race, sex, occupation or residence.

brooksy19 said:
Im a full time Uni student who recieves youth allowance from the government, am I in the same boat as Ink?.

Im not a fan of judging people on their age, race, sex, occupation or residence.

Uni student is a completely different kettle of fish. A uni student pays for his or her degree 3 times:
- they forego income whilst at uni
- they accumulate a HECS debt/have fees to pay
- they pay higher income tax through higher wages later

Ink is a middle aged man who chooses to sponge

Big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.