What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitchfighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Magpie Nick said:
Just like your crop circles?

What's all this talk about crop circles, aliens and flying saucers lately? It's not coming from me. I mean I used to hear about them every now and then but now everytime I read the newspaper or watch tv I hear about them. Ever think there's a reason for this? Even a couple of nights ago on the channel 9 (6 o'clock) news they think they had a photo of an alien on mars.

Anyway I heard a rumour that some crop circles and symbols are made or shown to raise human consciousness but I guess that was just a silly rumour...

Magpie Nick

Juniors
alien said:
What's all this talk about crop circles, aliens and flying saucers lately? It's not coming from me. I mean I used to hear about them every now and then but now everytime I read the newspaper or watch tv I hear about them. Ever think there's a reason for this? Even a couple of nights ago on the channel 9 (6 o'clock) news they think they had a photo of an alien on mars.

Anyway I heard a rumour that some crop circles and symbols are made or shown to raise human consciousness but I guess that was just a silly rumour...

Surely you'd of all people would know the truth... Hasn't Hamburglar filled you in yet, Grimace?

alien

Referee
Magpie Nick said:
Surely you'd of all people would know the truth... Hasn't Hamburglar filled you in yet, Grimace?

I told you it was just a rumour that I heard someone say. If you want to believe the rumour then you can. I don't really care if you do or not. You probably believe that it was really an alien in that photo that they showed on the channel 9 news a few days ago too:lol:

alien

Referee
crouching_tiger said:
No...you probably ate them all in a past life :lol:

see ur starting it again but i wont shoot back otherwise u will say that im challenging u :doubt:

Magpie Nick

Juniors
innsaneink said:
One of your past lives?

How many have their been?

Who were you and what did you do in them?

He kept KFC, McDonald's, Red Rooster and many other fast good chains in business.

alien

Referee
themanonthehill said:
Did anyone see the obesity stats for NSW
Macarthur ran a very creditable second to the Hunter

i knew u would comment about that on here

alien

Referee
innsaneink said:
One of your past lives?

How many have their been?

Who were you and what did you do in them?

yes ive lived many times. im an old soul ink

alien

Referee
themanonthehill said:
At least dodge will be a good nursery for props in the next 10 or so yrs

Perhaps Ronald and sizzler are waiting for the epidemic to take hold

things arent too much better in ur neck of the woods either mista!!!

even the so called 'slim areas' still had stats of 40 percent obesity...

alien

Referee
yea kinda but its still bad dude. 4 in 10 people in the so called 'slim and trim' areas are obese...

alien

Referee
innsaneink said:
theyre very very simple questions, though I'll ask again.

yeah i understood the questions but i dont really want to answer it because i dont remember all of it and if i tell you what i do remember i will just be laughed at...

Status
Not open for further replies.