What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blair

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Hello, my name is Adam Blair and I am a bludger.

On the 9 news tonight Blair admitted he had been bludging and recognised he needs to lift his game. Like any person addicted to something recognising it goes a long way to resolving it.

Lets hope now that he has come out and said he has been playing crap he can lift and earn the 500k he has been stealing....

Bench
Hello, my name is Adam Blair and I am a bludger.

On the 9 news tonight Blair admitted he had been bludging and recognised he needs to lift his game. Like any person addicted to something recognising it goes a long way to resolving it.

Lets hope now that he has come out and said he has been playing crap he can lift and earn the 500k he has been stealing....
He is not on $500k,not even on $380K,the media beat up is amazing,and Blair will be good now Ellis is back,he admitted he is struggling with our style of play,and who could blame him,Benji has been struggling with our game plan for years now.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
What's he earning then?

Got evidence to quell the hoardes of media outlets all stating he's earning 2 million over 4 years?

Bench
What's he earning then?

Got evidence to quell the hoardes of media outlets all stating he's earning 2 million over 4 years?
I have it on good authority that there is only 1 player at the club earning more than $380k a year,and he is not our captain,the $385k offered to Lewis would make him the second highest paid player at the club.
Blair was on or around $150k at the storm,so he got a huge pay rise,around double what he was earning at the storm.

Last edited:
He is not on $500k,not even on $380K,the media beat up is amazing,and Blair will be good now Ellis is back,he admitted he is struggling with our style of play,and who could blame him,Benji has been struggling with our game plan for years now.
Blair is a complete utter waste of space, you have no idea

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have it on good authority that there is only 1 player at the club earning more than $380k a year,and he is not our captain,the $385k offered to Lewis would make him the second highest paid player at the club.
Blair was on or around $150k at the storm,so he got a huge pay rise,around double what he was earning at the storm.
And I can say I have it on Good authority that he's on 800k a year.

it's all just pissing in the wind at the end of the day.

Furthermore, even on 250k a year, he's not worth it.

The Gambler

Juniors
I am just sick of the trollip he is producing. At least he has come out and said he rates himself a 5 out of 10 (which is probably a bit generous).

Will he come good? Maybe - but p*ss him off to state cup to come good, instead of letting him stink up or NRL side with his lazy defence, powder puff hit ups, dumb penalties and apparent lack of creativity.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
All I want from him to make me happy is 150 metres, 25 hit ups and 30 tackles per game (with no more than 2 missed tackles)

Then I'd be loving the bloke.

Until he does that, he's overpriced, overrated, bludging and a f**king hack of a player.

Can he do it? Of course he f**king can.

Will he do it?

Radical Rat

Juniors
All I want from him to make me happy is 150 metres, 25 hit ups and 30 tackles per game (with no more than 2 missed tackles)

Then I'd be loving the bloke.

Until he does that, he's overpriced, overrated, bludging and a f**king hack of a player.

Can he do it? Of course he f**king can.

Will he do it?

25 hit ups and 30 tackles!! So you want Paul Gallen then.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You pay Paul Gallen money, you should get Paul Gallen performance.

Gibbs did more than that two weeks ago and Woods and Galloway have both done it a few times this year, and none of them play for 80 mins.

Many others have done it too.

Matchball

Bench
Why the hate for anasta?
At least the bloke can tackle and direct play.
He is an asset to the team next year at 200k and wont be a burden.

Latest posts