What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

Vic Mackey

Referee
Moses was pretty shit but at least he hit the field goal for us unlike against the storm.

Milford was alright but it shows how spoilt he is every week playing behind that Broncos pack.

some11

Referee
Almost threw two intercepts tonight :sarcasm:

Side note anyone know why his left arm was all strapped up?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
hahah stoked that they almost beat the Tigers and signed a raiders junior. Things have been tough over at red hill i see.

Victories during Origin period for our boys are very sweet.

Re Pangai - the blowup in the greenhouse was great.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Lol Broncos fans spend more time on the Greenhouse than I do. I don't even recall there being much angst about TPJ and if there was then it's our own fault for not playing him. Can't recall if it was before or after we bought Tapine.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Exactly ive gotten over milford im not that bothered by tpj at all lmao. Sticky was proactive and signed a replacement thats all we can ask

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I will use an expression that bronco fans will get

Bronco fans are salty merkins and i love seeing them cry when they lose and lash out lamely when they win. Just absolutely great work from the worst fans in existence.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I will use an expression that bronco fans will get

Bronco fans are salty merkins and i love seeing them cry when they lose and lash out lamely when they win. Just absolutely great work from the worst fans in existence.

You're better off posting that over at the greenhouse so they'll actually see it....

Tommy Smith

Referee
Is there a more entitled bunch of people in the world than Broncos fans?

It's more of a private enterprise than a football club. And that's reflected in the fanbase tbh.

Geez it's going to be good watching the Cowboys beat them in b2b GFs.

Latest posts