What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

lynx000

Juniors
Yep, if you look up neutrality in the dictionary there is a picture of Bobby and skeepe, I could not think of two more fair minded and impartial people for judging something Raiders related.

You guys may have to get Nick to judge considering he thinks Austin didn't score that try vs the Dogs.

Neutrality is for fence riders. Go the Raiders.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Will probably end up like this anyway...

7f08_026.jpg

Shorty

Staff member
Yep, if you look up neutrality in the dictionary there is a picture of Bobby and skeepe, I could not think of two more fair minded and impartial people for judging something Raiders related.

Don't forget the Kiwis!

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
At ht milford ahead in this absolute plodfest.

Austin got stepped by corey zimmerframe parker so thats some serious deficit hes gotta overcome.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well I think it's been proven once and for all. Moses beat Milford with a field goal. Milford just beat Austin.

Therefore Moses > Milford > Austin

Timbo

Staff member
The elephant in the room for Canberra is Austin. He's adding virtually nothing at the moment.

Noname36

First Grade
Sad part is about players coached by Stuart is that they look very good initially under him but get worse and worse with time. I like Austin as a player so hopefully this is just poor form rather than becoming Sticky-fied.

nick87

Coach
Neither were great but yeah Milford was just average, whilst Austin was probably a net loss for the team tonight. He's had a very disappointing year