What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson to join Roosters for back to back GF wins

Raider_69

Post Whore
I have to admit, it's hard to get angry at him. We know this was the type of person he was when we signed him. We only got him because of it. He thought the Raiders were on the cusp of big things and now in the face of a serious re-boot he wants out again, as he did at the sharks.

I get annoyed from one perspective because our's is the club that has stood by him through all his shit, so imo he owes us his loyalty, but everyone knows Blake Ferguson only looks after himself and has no loyalty to anyone but himself

He is a douchebag, but as i said months ago, he was our douchebag, on playing level front, ill be gutted to see him leave because he's a genuine superstar footballer. But as a person, he's a selfish, narcissistic prick. If our club culture is to be fixed, there really is no room for him, so on the level, ill be happy to see the back of him... but i cant hold that against him, because we knew that's who he was when he signed.

GONZO72

Juniors
I cant pin self interest on the Chooks for fighting the good fight. They only gained Fittler because Penrith made the biggest cockup in history.

Why not? You are more stupid.

Hows Easts juniors going again dimwit?

Loudstrat, you are a flea, and a germ.

How many more times do you want me to crush you like a grape ?

Our verbal battles have been one sided. You are no match for me. Your knowledge of rugby league is limited, in fact you are a joke. Your existance is questionable.

drake

First Grade
f**k I'm sick of these blow hard blow ins.
Especially this merkin and his multiple accounts.

Loudstrat

Coach
Poor Boy Blues / Markieboy / whatever other brainless merkin he has been. The similarities - the inability to sound threatening with insults - the massively inflated opinion of themselves - and the phenomenal ease that they can be baited. A bit like a 4 year old getting his lolly pinched.
Loudstrat, you are a flea, and a germ.
Shows your stupidity f*ckwit. A flea belongs to the order Siphonoptera - an Arthropod from the kingdom Animalia. "Germ" may refer to a virus, bacterium, protist, fungus, or prion - neither of which are animals.

In your world, I have now crushed you like a Vitus vinifera. So now f*ck off and stay there.
How many more times do you want me to crush you like a grape ?
Go for it. Even grapes crush things more effectively than you.

GONZO72

Juniors
Poor Boy Blues / Markieboy / whatever other brainless merkin he has been. The similarities - the inability to sound threatening with insults - the massively inflated opinion of themselves - and the phenomenal ease that they can be baited. A bit like a 4 year old getting his lolly pinched. Shows your stupidity f*ckwit. A flea belongs to the order Siphonoptera - an Arthropod from the kingdom Animalia. "Germ" may refer to a virus, bacterium, protist, fungus, or prion - neither of which are animals.

In your world, I have now crushed you like a Vitus vinifera. So now f*ck off and stay there.
Go for it. Even grapes crush things more effectively than you.

Nice try idiot.

Use your own lines next time

Loudstrat

Coach
The only lines you have are the ones you snort before you post.

And Bunniestwat, Souffs haven been starters since an ex Panther GF hero - long retired - was but a sperm in his daddy's loins. Thats if they had sperm back then.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The only lines you have are the ones you snort before you post.

And Bunniestwat, Souffs haven been starters since an ex Panther GF hero - long retired - was but a sperm in his daddy's loins. Thats if they had sperm back then.
Parramatta has more spoons than anyone else in history despite playing decades less than a number of other teams. Have fun further extending that glorious record this year while we finish in the top 4 for the second consecutive time.

Hopefully a 75kg Hopoate is the saviour you are looking for because it won't be Fergie.

Mick111

Juniors
As a dogs supporter i dont want him. I dont want him for the same reason i didnt want dugan. I'm not going to label them bad people becuase i dont know them, but they have certainly shown qualitites that makes you question the type of people they are.

As a supporter you need to be proud of the way your club opperates, believeing that the players and staff that represent the club are good quality people and genuinely want to be there and be part of the club. I cant understand how some supporters can think that short term success outweighs these needs

As a bulldog supporter we have enjoyed more success over the last 30 years than most clubs and i stronlgy believe this is driven by the culture of keeping good people within the club (driven by the bullfrog). During the mid 2000's we somehow got the balance wrong, we accepted poor qualtiy individuals becasue of thier ability. For the first time in 30 years our culture went to pot and it took us a few years to clean these players out of the team. Im not going to name the playes, but its very interesteing to note that despite often being labeled as champions with representative honours and success in other sports none of them have managed to win a premership

At present we are back as a force in the NRL (crowd numberz, sponsorships, results) and i hope we never look at breaking the "no Dick heads policy", we did it once and got bruned. Its just not worth it as far as im concerned

natheel

Coach
Fergo isnt going to the Eels. Unless it IS really all about the money

Never know we have cash.
And we have a team that is young and don't go out and get stupid. Probably an alright environment for him. Personally i don't think we will get him though. We have a decent back line next year without him.

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
I cant pin self interest on the Chooks for fighting the good fight. They only gained Fittler because Penrith made the biggest cockup in history.

Why not? You are more stupid.

Hows Easts juniors going again dimwit?

Cloudy he isn't worth arguing with. He has about 5 accounts so let him argue with himself. He has no idea

Loudstrat

Coach
Parramatta has more spoons than anyone else in history despite playing decades less than a number of other teams. Have fun further extending that glorious record this year while we finish in the top 4 for the second consecutive time.
Wests have the most spoons. And as dismal as our history has sometimes been, we have never been punted from the comp. Nor do we exist simply because of a multi millionaire to stupid to make wise investments.

Hopefully a 75kg Hopoate is the saviour you are looking for because it won't be Fergie.
Hoppa will be wowing them long after the Bowraville Cheesburger has milked his last sooky penalty. As for where Ferguson goes, you have absolutely no f*cking idea.

Natheel. I'm bored. Brisbane and the eternally gnawing voice of Hadley have forced me away from the telly. Its either joust with these muppets or look for the gaffer tape and the kids guinea pig again.

Special K

Coach
Eel need forwards or halves. If they sign Ferguson it's just another reason why they are so dumb.. They've got enough Ferraris in Hoppa and Hayne they need a driver!

StormHi

Juniors
Eel need forwards or halves. If they sign Ferguson it's just another reason why they are so dumb.. They've got enough Ferraris in Hoppa and Hayne they need a driver!

This.

Forwards more then anything IMO (they are seriously lacking in defensive steel up front )

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I have to admit, it's hard to get angry at him. We know this was the type of person he was when we signed him. We only got him because of it. He thought the Raiders were on the cusp of big things and now in the face of a serious re-boot he wants out again, as he did at the sharks.

I get annoyed from one perspective because our's is the club that has stood by him through all his shit, so imo he owes us his loyalty, but everyone knows Blake Ferguson only looks after himself and has no loyalty to anyone but himself

He is a douchebag, but as i said months ago, he was our douchebag, on playing level front, ill be gutted to see him leave because he's a genuine superstar footballer. But as a person, he's a selfish, narcissistic prick. If our club culture is to be fixed, there really is no room for him, so on the level, ill be happy to see the back of him... but i cant hold that against him, because we knew that's who he was when he signed.

I feel the same way pretty much. I'd rather he stay because I like watching what he does on the field but its like going out with a bird while she is still with her fella. You know deep down that she could do it just as easily to you.

Easy come, easy go.

BunniesMan

Immortal
That's good. Luckily I've changed my mind. The recent development of Dylan Walker and Luke Keary has convinced me we don't need him.

Latest posts