What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson to join Roosters for back to back GF wins

Evenflow

Bench
So even if it's true does that mean he's signed sealed and delivered even before talking salary and the like? Lol but go ahead and sign him and get rid of any depth you could possibly have left. You lot better hope for no injuries next year because you'll have nobody of note to replace them the way you're shedding players.

BranVan3000

Coach
So even if it's true does that mean he's signed sealed and delivered even before talking salary and the like? Lol but go ahead and sign him and get rid of any depth you could possibly have left. You lot better hope for no injuries next year because you'll have nobody of note to replace them the way you're shedding players.

Merritt retires next year, I think it's important we get quality out wide

bottle

Coach
The roosters are not my team, I appreiciate class and strength in a football team.
I despise cheats, hence my destain for the storm and the bulldogs.
And I loath teams that have tortured their fans for 42 long years, only to give them false hope, after one decent year.

You launder for them?

BunniesMan

Immortal
How the f**k can Souffs possibly have room in their cap.
Asotasi on 400k and Crocker on 250k are gorn. Multiple other first graders like Peats and Farrell and Everingham gorn. Rising cap.

We have 400k for Ferguson. And why aren't you questioning Roosters and their ability to afford him when they have just as many big names.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Asotasi on 400k and Crocker on 250k are gorn. Multiple other first graders like Peats and Farrell and Everingham gorn. Rising cap.

We have 400k for Ferguson. And why aren't you questioning Roosters and their ability to afford him when they have just as many big names.

SBW is still up in the air. His salary alone would buy Ferguson. Martin Kennedy is Broncos bound so there's his as well.

GONZO72

Juniors
I'd like ferguson to go to Souths. He will after about 12 weeks realise, what a huge mistake he has made. It will be club number 3, where he will want to leave, it will end up very ugly.

Souths had to pay overs to get Inglis to Souths, because when he joined them, they were the laughing stock of the league, a joke, pure rubbish.

The burgess boys are getting their salaries topped up by Russell Crowe, everyone knows that. This is the reason they can afford the 4 brothers.

Danish

Referee
I'd like Ferguson to go to souths because he is a piece of shit scumbag and as such he'd fit right in over there with the rest of the filthy merkins

BunniesMan

Immortal
You're basing it on the Mole? Bahahahahahaha. For the record I hope he doesn't come to the Roosters.
Well then hopefully we both get our way. Hopefully for you he doesn't come to Easts and hopefully for me he does come to Souths.

Valheru

Coach
Well then hopefully we both get our way. Hopefully for you he doesn't come to Easts and hopefully for me he does come to Souths.

So do I because we don?t want him. He is a walking headline and will destabilise any club he goes to.

If Blake is serious in his claims of wanting to win a premiership, one would have to wonder why he would even contemplate going to souffs.

GONZO72

Juniors
Agree.

Surely a player would consider the history of a club, before joining it. Souths have a history of failure,almost 4 generations, soon to become five.

Since 1970, Souths have about a 3% success rate . It's ain't pretty. This season is an aberration.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Blake Ferguson the person complete merkin Blake Ferguson the player is someone I would like at the roosters as for where centre is the obvious choice but this can only work if mini retires and personally he shouldn't unless the roosters win the premiership.

firechild

First Grade
Let's see

Roosters off contract: Isaac Liu, Luke O'Donnell, Sonny Bill Williams, Josh Ailaomai, Jack Bosden, Adam Henry, Nafe Seluini, Anthony Minichiello, Dean Blackman, Samisoni Langi, Dylan Napa, Brandon Tago, Henare Wells

Who they'll probably re-sign: Liu, O'Donnell, SBW, Bosden, Mini, Langi, Napa, Tago

I doubt you'd have enough for Ferguson, maybe a few fringe players. And tbh i think Robinson is similar to Maguire in that he doesn't want to sign any d*ckheads.

Salary cap covers a squad of 25. If those nobodies you're suggesting won't be re-signed are in the top 25, they will have to be replaced, saving no money. If they are not in the top 25 then they are not reducing the total salary of the top 25, again, saving no money (in the cap).

RWB

Bench
2013 loses: Martin Kennedy, Brad Takarangi, Tom Symonds, Mose Masoe, Lama Tasi & Usaia O'sullivan

Look how many fringe first graders we lost, now we can afford whoever we want

/Souffs