What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Green should now be a priority

spiderdan

Bench
i can't believe people are questioning tim's defence.

this time last year, coincidentally when he was happy and had no personal drama to deal with, he was missing on average less than one tackle a game. from memory he missed no tackles from something like the first 50 he attempted.

re: the halves. unless someone better comes along i would like to see blake get a shot at 5/8 next season (assuming he doesn't go to dragons or storm). i'd like to see him and tim play a similar style to that of stuart and daley at the raiders. they have the skills and innovative play to do it.

i'd also like to see fileti get a run off the bench or at lock. i speak of second hand info but apparently when tim and fileti played flegg together they were awesome. fileti played one game off the bench for us a couple of years ago in firsts and i made the comment then that he played like a cross between sbw and andrew ryan.

Utey

Coach
Feleti and Smithy in Flegg were absolutely awesome, team was just about untouchable.